Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 8:28 PM
Default A mod to make sims sit down at weddings
Since The Sims 2 I always had a wedding arch in my legacy lot and held weddings there, so I prepared the arch and chairs for the guests like usual but this happened:

It may be sort of cute to see them cheering standing behind the bride and groom, but not when everyone is also standing and keeps walking around... you're not supposed to walk around at a wedding!
I find it really annoying and I'd love to have a mod that make them sit down, or at least stand in front of their chair.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 8:24 PM
Default Very late reply!
Quote: Originally posted by leriety
Since The Sims 2 I always had a wedding arch in my legacy lot and held weddings there, so I prepared the arch and chairs for the guests like usual but this happened:

It may be sort of cute to see them cheering standing behind the bride and groom, but not when everyone is also standing and keeps walking around... you're not supposed to walk around at a wedding!
I find it really annoying and I'd love to have a mod that make them sit down, or at least stand in front of their chair.

So I just stumbled upon this and found a mod that fixes your exact problem, you probably already have it in your game, but it's worth a shot! https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=604394 Here it is! If you can't click the link for whatever reason, then just google "Various Seating Fixes/Additions sims 4" and you'll find it!
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 12:36 AM
Just use LittleMsSam's updated file, in the comments section.
the original file is way outdated.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 8:01 PM
Default Thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Just use LittleMsSam's updated file, in the comments section.
the original file is way outdated.

I never even saw that LittleMsSam's had an updated file, but thank you for making me aware of it!