Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 8:18 PM
Default Apocalyptic Present...
I had this great idea of playing an "Apocalyptic Present" scenario, where everyone but my sim is dead.

I thought that would be easy to do. Options: turn Story Progression off.. Click on Town Hall-> NRAAS-> commit mass murder, select "all living" and hahaha! I mean, eh... town emptied except for my sim.

Now go to the future, learn bot building, then return to the present repopulate with bots.

Except that when she came back from the future, two guys are in the world. They're dressed horribly with a mixture of Celtic Lands meets Into the Future so it's EA Story progression.

Any thoughts on keeping my world empty?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 11:01 PM
I mean I like to just kill those unwanted generated freaks. I think the blessings and disaster mod works for those hand of god kills.

I talk to myself but no one answers ;_;
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 12:50 PM
Hi Emmett - No matter what settings and/or mods are used the game itself will generate sims for the Service pools even if there are no houses, residents, etc.
You are probably already aware Register and/or SP (NRaas) can be used to limit the number of Service and other types of Sims but there is no way to completely stop them from spawning.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Hi Emmett - No matter what settings and/or mods are used the game itself will generate sims for the Service pools even if there are no houses, residents, etc.
You are probably already aware Register and/or SP (NRaas) can be used to limit the number of Service and other types of Sims but there is no way to completely stop them from spawning.

I was looking at the NRAAS SP documentation to see how I might use it for that. But everytime I say SP confuses me I am struck by lightening.

Comes in useful if you're need 1.21 gigawatts.