Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 9:52 PM
Default Is this Sims 3?--Possibly
Hey

I was on http://www.simtimes.de/
and saw them pics, is that sims 3?

If so, I hate it- Anyone think that "sim" looks like ET?
:]

edit-
BabelFish translation

"In the InterNet there are at present many pictures to the windshield frame section 3, which were identified clearly as falsification. After long time again new pictorial material emerges for the coming third part of the person simulator. The following pictures were gepostet in the forum from SnootySims and to be supposed allegedly from the beta version of the play to originate. Published the Screenshots an alleged programmer. Even if the source appears very strange, the pictures have a certain similarity with that the windshield frame section 3-Video, which we set to this side ready. Nevertheless here the reference: take the following Screenshots in no case too seriously! So far no official pictorial material was published to the windshield frame section 3 and also here is on the fact to be counted that it concerns falsifications."
Advertisement
#2 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 9:54 PM
sdsdasdsadhskja

I HOPE SO

I mean, if that's maxis stuff, then imagine the CC possibilities!

edit: It's a beta version, too.
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 9:56 PM
I hope not, look how ugly them sims look!! >: [
Im disgusted, tbh.
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 9:57 PM
I hope that if it is, its just a testing version... it looks bleghhh. I agree with callum91.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 9:57 PM
HOLY FRACKIN! Oh man that's awesome! The third pic reminds me of McDonald's. I think it's the chairs though.

But yeah the fourth picture is horrible. I'm betting it's only beta.

Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:02 PM
oooh!
On Snootys forum, it turns out they are 99% probably fake.
http://snootysims.com/forum/viewtop...der=asc&start=0
Read all replies
=/
#7 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:02 PM
Anyone forget that you'll most likely be able to customize sims so they won't look like ET?

Seriously. Stop being negative. We'll like it when it comes out.
#8 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:04 PM
Ugh. That looks way worse than sims 2...and possibly sims 1. Eww...horrifying. :]
But hopefully it won't look like that when CC comes into play.
#9 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:06 PM
The houses and cityscape thing look great.

The "sims" look like zombies and are going to give me nightmares tonight

But I'm hoping that the Sims are only dummy versions at the moment which haven't been tweaked and finetuned into delightfully realistic dollies for our entertainment yet.

I get the idea that we're going to have better blending between suburban and urban neighbourhoods, and the 'downtown' bits will probably have elements of Sim City in them. They look quite fun to play

And YAY WE GET CEILINGS!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:08 PM
It looks like a different companies game, not Maxis.
#11 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:10 PM
The building pictures are on google. 3d house , 3rd image
Mad Poster
#12 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:11 PM
Honestly, it's only the Sims that are not that attractive, but the rest of the pictures are awesome and very real looking! Especially that house with the driveway!
#13 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:14 PM
OMG Lies spread SO fast.
The forum people have already CONFIRMED this a FAKE.
Alchemist
#14 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:15 PM
If you google pictures of Sims 3, some pretty interesting stuff comes up. Don't know if any of it's legit or not... I hope some of them are.

That house you mentioned looks pretty awesome. I hope that's real...
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:15 PM
The pics of them heads supposedly from CAS are grom google :S
Mad Poster
#16 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:33 PM
Jeez, why even bother to post these lies in forums? Are people just that bored? Not talking about you, Callum91, I mean the original poster.
Scholar
#17 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:48 PM
If this is what EAxis came up with then I'm suing them for crimes against humanity!

The fuglyness! THE FUGLYNESS! DO NOT WANT!
#18 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:50 PM
...try reading the thread, it's all fake.
#19 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Barook!
If this is what EAxis came up with then I'm suing them for crimes against humanity!

The fuglyness! THE FUGLYNESS! DO NOT WANT!

Omg, read much?
They are FAKE
Scholar
#20 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:54 PM
Because their fake that means I can't B*t*h like a rich snooty person that I am? =D
Field Researcher
#21 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Barook!
Because their fake that means I can't B*t*h like a rich snooty person that I am? =D

Yes.

because there's seriously no point to freak out, the house is from GOOGLE. ._. not ts3. D:
/me slaps everyone around a bit with a large trout. >:O
Scholar
#22 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:57 PM
But I hate fish. Do not want!
Mad Poster
#23 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 11:00 PM
Thank God it is fake, but now I am sad that the house photo is fake, too. Darn, that was such a nice 3D home with nice garages and everything! LOL
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#24 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 11:12 PM
The reason I cannot wait for TS3 to be released is so that they will be an end to posts like:

"OMG! My friend's cousin's dad's mom's cousin's friend is me who is a beta tester making TS3 and makes Will Wright coffee with no sugar added and I have a TS3 pictures but I will post them later when I make them or find them online. TS# is so amazing! You can zoom in and see the nuts and bolts in the carpet and if your Sim does not shower, bad smells come out of your keyboard...it is so realistic! You really can smell the food cooking. It's not perfect though, still buggy. Pizza smells like chicken when you enter build mode. EA is calling my phone as I type this, they do not want me to show you the pictures. They said I should save them for myself and frame them on my wall. You must believe me TS3 is awesome!"

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
#25 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
The reason I cannot wait for TS3 to be released is so that they will be an end to posts like:

"OMG! My friend's cousin's dad's mom's cousin's friend is me who is a beta tester making TS3 and makes Will Wright coffee with no sugar added and I have a TS3 pictures but I will post them later when I make them or find them online. TS# is so amazing! You can zoom in and see the nuts and bolts in the carpet and if your Sim does not shower, bad smells come out of your keyboard...it is so realistic! You really can smell the food cooking. It's not perfect though, still buggy. Pizza smells like chicken when you enter build mode. EA is calling my phone as I type this, they do not want me to show you the pictures. They said I should save them for myself and frame them on my wall. You must believe me TS3 is awesome!"

Lmao, that is perfection.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Nope, faked.
Page 1 of 2