Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Baby Bottle - Choose Your Default Colour

by Loverat Posted 2nd Mar 2005 at 4:29 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2008 at 2:06 AM by Canoodle

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:45 PM
SleepycatDSL, Thank you so much. I downloaded a WinRAR program and it unzipped the bottle and now I have white baby bottles. YEA!!!!! I still need to test the infant shirts I downloaded from romancesims.com. Hopefully that will work too!
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:51 AM
Wow thanks! Maxis did a bad job having baby bottles in 'green' :bump:
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 6:44 AM
Neat.
What happened to a brown bottle for chocolate milk
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:14 AM
What do ya' do with this baby bottle. allstar
#30 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 11:49 PM
I installed the white bottle, and it works beautifully in my game. (EP-less). Thank you!
Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 4:04 AM
Hey, thanks so much for this! I was wondering; If I copied your package and made some more colors, would that be okay? Or, if I redid the work to make a replacement would you mind if I posted my recolors? I was thinking of trying some more detailed bottles, like with designs and 'measuring lines'(if possible).
Field Researcher
#32 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 4:18 PM
thank you i hated those green bottles
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 12:12 AM
Thank you!
:gidea: The white bottle looks so much better. Thank you. I also hated those green bottles (except for the fact they are easy to find on the sim's floors).

P.S. Love your rat avatar!

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:52 AM
Default Gotta tell you!
Quote: Originally posted by Random
"The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin."
– Mark Twain

I LOVE this quote!!!! I've stolen it to use as well.
Gave me a great laugh!

And yeah, thanks a LOT, Loverat. I'm a big green fan but not 'Linda Blair puke' green!
(Kinda like my fence color at my apartment... baby-diaper brown)

Gillian
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th May 2005 at 3:28 AM
Fantastic! Works well in game even with the bottomless bottle.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 14th May 2005 at 7:35 AM
Thank you so much Loverat, I just loathe that damn green bottle, so naturally I chose the white one also.
Test Subject
#37 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 8:33 AM
Could someone please post a .zip one for the bottle? I don't have the .rar!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 4:30 AM
where did you get theat high chair from
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:40 PM
Thankz for the bottle
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 9:39 PM
where did you get that high chair from
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 11:26 AM
I would like to have it, the pink or blue bottle... But its a .rar and i cant download .rar files... can you make .zip files too??
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 9th May 2006 at 2:55 AM
This is great, I'd have to agree - those green bottles are revolting... Thank you so much
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd May 2006 at 3:57 PM
If ya want.....
Quote: Originally posted by SaraSimgirl
I would like to have it, the pink or blue bottle... But its a .rar and i cant download .rar files... can you make .zip files too??

It would be easier if you go to www.download.com and search for WinRAR it says its a free trial only 10 downloads, but on mine I've downloaded 100 downloads and it still works (knock on wood) that way you don't miss out on any good downloads.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 23rd May 2006 at 12:03 AM
Or try 7zip. It's free, and it works on both rar and zip files, as well as the newer 7z format.

http://www.7-zip.org/
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 23rd May 2006 at 1:50 AM
Just thought I'd let you know, I downloaded the white replacement bottle and have been using it in the game. So far so good... and no more gross green bottles.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 23rd May 2006 at 1:52 AM
Now if we could just get rid of the green bottle in the action queue icons...
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th May 2006 at 2:28 AM
thanks for the bottle. I bet it's better looking than the green one
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:17 AM
thanks for this, i was confused by the green bottle, why??? anyway ive downloaded the white and im really looking forward to using it.

Quote:
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. (Winston churchill)

Thanks to all you hardworking modders.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:21 AM
i tried downloading the white bottle - really looking forward to getting rid of that weird green one (who feeds their baby green stuff?) anyway i use file maid 2 and she said there was no file to download, i checked the game and the bottles were still snot green so im here to download again and see if it was just a glitch, ill let you know. Thanks for this anyway, cant wait for it to work for me.

Quote:
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. (Winston churchill)

Lab Assistant
#50 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 5:56 PM
sorry if im spamming but i just had to let you know how things have worked out, ive just downloaded 7-zip as recommended by rainbow (thank you sooooo much) this enabled me to open the .rar file to see if there were any files in there as my file maid 2 was telling me the file was empty - shes usually pretty good at opening files within files, anyway, the file was there! so i put it in downloads manually and ... Hay presto i have a white milk bottle at last!! brilliant, thank you so much Loverat and Rainbow! - this may well sort out a few other little problems ive been having opening some files.

Quote:

Page 2 of 3