Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alein Species: Feline

by kwillag Posted 14th Jul 2005 at 3:21 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2005 at 2:59 PM by kwillag

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
#26 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 5:13 PM
Wow!Amazing!I downloaded them yesterday,but the download didnt work for some reason I was crying my eyes out.I was going to make me a cat on the sims but all i got was a icon so i clicked it and then there was only wierd writing

Love lanne xxxxx
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 11:18 PM
Whoa¡¡¡ looks like you nearly created Erma from tenchi muyo GXP, thanks¡¡¡ I'll try to make my own GXP academy...
Forum Resident
#28 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 12:54 PM
Thanks for the 'Cool for Cats' links & skins [add sound of content purring now]

*** Downloading ***

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
#29 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 1:10 AM
These are terrific! One of the human-cat hybrids is actually kinda cute, but I can't read the text very well at all, so I can't tell which. xP
Anyways, these are really nice. You're truly amazing at sculpting faces.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 9:22 PM
It'd be more attractive for me if they looked like the Khajiit (Plural) from Elder Scrolls 4...

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Page 2 of 2