Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated Please Redownload* 3 Outfits as seen on Gerard Way

by jenfold Posted 9th Feb 2007 at 9:37 AM - Updated 30th Sep 2008 at 7:56 PM by jenfold : Arrgh

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by notsopretti
Hey I knwo your prob. busy but if i sent you pics of me and my boyfriend and others could you make them for me please? well hanks for your time and good job on gerard.. well ttyl

w/b/

Commenting on a completly unrelated upload is not the place to make requests. Most creators prefer them either as PMs or journal comments.

Personally as my user info states I do not take requests as I have more than enough ideas to fill my time.

There is a self sim requesting area here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=298

Read the rules and post the type of pictures they need and someone will probably make you the sims you want.
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 9:49 AM
Hi! I'm really new to Mod the sims 2 and I'm really confused lol. I downloaded your Gerard and in the zipped file there was a little blue ".Sims2Pack" icon that allowed me to install him perfectly, so thanks very much for that But, when I tried to install these outfits for him (and pretty much every other thing I wanted on this site) there was no icon: just a white ".package" file and I couldn't install it. Cold you please help me with this? Thankyou very much
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CazHeafy
Hi! I'm really new to Mod the sims 2 and I'm really confused lol. I downloaded your Gerard and in the zipped file there was a little blue ".Sims2Pack" icon that allowed me to install him perfectly, so thanks very much for that But, when I tried to install these outfits for him (and pretty much every other thing I wanted on this site) there was no icon: just a white ".package" file and I couldn't install it. Cold you please help me with this? Thankyou very much

We have a large help section on the site please check ti if you're having problems this article: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...acking_Idiots_6
tells you how to install .package files.
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 6:15 PM
Ohh I love these oufits =3 thx
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 11:24 PM
Yay More For Gerard!!!!!

AnD WiThOuT YoU Is HoW I DiSsApPeAr
AnD LiVe My LiFe AlOne FoReVeR Now ~*

MCR shall rule the world <333
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:17 AM
oh my gerard... these are perfect! :lovestruc
I was just gonna do some sim pcitures of gerard (lol) and i was like "wait... i dont have any good gerard clothes D:" and i remembered this from once seeing it.
so, thank you so much!!

im an emo
im a goth
im a punk

IM A PERSON. Don't label me.
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 2:36 PM
Thank you so much. I love all your mcr uploads!
*sighs* Now I have no excuse for letting my Gee walk round naked.

You don't get it, my username is MEANT to be pathetic......

If you do go on MTS2, answer this Mr Way (Gerard not Mikey). If life is a dream for the dead, how come it's a nightmare for the living?
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 6:59 PM
These are great!!! My thanks. :-)
Page 2 of 2