Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 10-22: Creative/special recolors for Numenor's wall-window set

by Fat D Posted 30th Jun 2005 at 2:50 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2005 at 4:04 PM by Fat D

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#51 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 2:59 PM
no problem.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 4:48 PM
can you please,please do this to a rar-file or a sims2pack??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#53 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 6:24 PM
this is a funny request... most rar-unpackers also handle .zip.
Anyway, I've created a new set. I'll edit when uploaded.
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 5:22 AM
Thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 2:06 PM
I know I'm extremely late seeing these (and, yes, downloading them! )but gotta tell ya ... I love these! Especially the ones you did for showers ... how neat are those! Just one small issue has come up and that is with the half-walls. When I go to the link I get this message like it's not there anymore. I think I know the reason why ... is it because of the new ones that came out with Nightlife? Anyway, again, just wanted to say Great Job on these ... oh yeah, and one more thing ... did I read something about :lovestruc purple :lovestruc possibly coming in the future???? I looooove purple! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 9:28 PM
they have been replaced with my design kit and I put a post in the linked thread - but that one was deleted and I didn't come back to update the link.

you can find purple in the tintsforheartdeco package somewhere in this post, but I haven't created matching floors for those.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fat D
they have been replaced with my design kit and I put a post in the linked thread - but that one was deleted and I didn't come back to update the link.

you can find purple in the tintsforheartdeco package somewhere in this post, but I haven't created matching floors for those.

Found the post with the puprle recolor ... thanks for the info, guess I missed that one ... looking forward to whatever comes next ... these are GREAT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 26th May 2011 at 7:04 AM
great thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 8:01 PM
Thank you ! :)
Page 3 of 3