Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#2776 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 1:46 AM
I am very conflicted when it comes to college. I'm going to a community college nearby next year (no questions) to raise my math skill and to get generals out of the way. Then I'm transferring to a four-year.

This is the problem: I hate California. I cannot stand it, I despise it and I've been heavily searching for colleges in the East Coast near one of my best friends, some snow, closer to some family, and it has some better schools for what I want to major in. I want to go to a school there, but I'm afraid to leave my parents to travel so far. I have some health issues, somewhat big ones, and I've never been separated from my parents for more than two days. Moving to the other side of the country is somewhat terrifying. There's also the issue of my boyfriend; he can't afford to go outside the US and we've been talking about maybe getting married. I know, I shouldn't base my decision on a boy, but it's still a factor in why I'd wanna stay. He said we could move after we graduate, but I'm just really eager to spread my wings and be independent for once.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2777 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 7:36 PM
Hey there, girls! I haven't been there for a while, but I would really-really like to ask you something... It may take long, but please read it! You could make a life happier.

There is a ten-year old girl in our town, called Debi, who is fighting against a really cruel and a serious illness: bone cancer. Her family and friends do everything for this young lady to recover, but their financial funds are constantly decreasing and sometimes they can't even really afford it. The chemoteraphies and the different treatments are horribly expensive, so our town tries to donate her every incomes from concerts, tickets etc. I don't know whether there are enough people. Things for them are getting harder and harder. The problem is that it was found out late what causes her pains. The tumour started to grow in her ankle but now it is approaching her muscles and joints. Her parents are indescribably desperate and shocked, and they also have an exchange student, attending our school, who would need a new home because of the case. Her mother tells that she wouldn't even recognize her daughter if they would show a photo of her. She used to be a brown-haired, lively girl, who turned to a bald, pale, weak young lady. Though she still has the hope in ther gorgeous grey eyes and a certain smile. She is 100% aware of her condition and she is fighting against it, and she is still optimistic among the unbearable circumstances. There was a time when he could not even talk, just pray. She told about her interests in a video, she loves snow and her friends really much. The town does everything to help her and lend the family money, and the family also tries everything to get her better. As I got to know from acquaintances, she was such in a severe condition nowadays that she was taken to hospital. The doctors also tell that her leg has to be amputated. And she is just ten years old...

I'd ask you to pray for her and her family and friends. It is such a how to put it... You know, what I mean, how could it feel like... Horribly. If it is her fate to stay among us, please help and not let anyone to obstacle this!

And one more. As I can't collect money, and my school (where her bro attends) already does, I'd like to collect her wishes. If someone would feel that would encourage her, comment this journal, and I'll show these wishes her parents and her. It is such an enchanting and fulfilling moment - especially when you are ill that someone, somewhere is thinking of you. If you wanna call her, her name is Debi, as I mentioned. Let as all unite for her!

Thank you. Love ya all, ladies. :*

"Sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something. I mean any person can have courage. But honor, that's the real reason for you either do something or you don't. It's who you are and maybe who you want to be." /The blind side/
Banned
#2778 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 10:27 AM Last edited by krazyredd : 26th Feb 2013 at 11:53 AM.
UGH, okay (3-2)= None!!!! I HaS nO more candy!!!I NEEDS A QUICK FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alchemist
#2779 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 10:55 PM
I has writer's block. <_>
Mad Poster
#2780 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 3:09 AM
My feet hurt and I'm tired from someone waking me up at 2 in the morning. I couldn't get back to sleep until 4, and I had to get up at 7.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Mad Poster
#2781 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 5:37 AM
Managed to break my right wrist 3 days out from starting university. I'm right-handed. Fuck.
Theorist
#2782 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 11:41 AM
^ That is awful luck. At least when I did it I was lucky enough to break the left one. Also, showering is the worst when you have a cast on and there's nobody there to help you.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Scholar
#2783 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 12:01 PM
^ When I broke my arm, smashed my elbow and broke my wrist (separate occasions), I had a large plastic bag wrapped over the cast. I just wound up having a shower to get my hair wet and use body wash and then filling the bath tub up a little to actually wash my hair, one-handed. It made for interesting times, that's for sure.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Banned
#2784 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 6:47 AM
Eradicating Major Simmie Files, what a FREAKING-FLAPING job it can so be sometimes, UGH!!!!
Scholar
#2785 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 7:39 PM
I am so upset and I have no idea what's the main cause. And no, I am not a grumpy person, thank you very much.

Ok, maybe just a little bit...

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Field Researcher
#2786 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 5:44 AM
I couldn't talk at all the whole day. Do you know how hard that is for me to not speak at all?! Especially when people are trying to talk to you and you can't respond or tell them what's wrong. I'm in so much pain right now >.< I need the headband that Cat wore on Victorious when she couldn't talk, just so I can communicate with people. I wonder if they actually make those........... there should be an app for that.
Theorist
#2787 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Geah
^ When I broke my arm, smashed my elbow and broke my wrist (separate occasions), I had a large plastic bag wrapped over the cast. I just wound up having a shower to get my hair wet and use body wash and then filling the bath tub up a little to actually wash my hair, one-handed. It made for interesting times, that's for sure.

I also used a shower/bath combo. I tried wrapping cling-film around the cast during my first shower in case water splashed onto it, only to spill a cup of boiling coffee all over the cast a few days later anyway.

I'm ill yet again and it really didn't help having to spend an hour sitting on the train this morning, stuck at one station because of some fault further up the track.

Scholar
#2788 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 12:19 PM
I have tons of homework, lots of stress, exams and I keep fainting and I can't sleep.

I just need a damn break.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Theorist
#2789 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 1:38 PM
I don't like any of my new classes at the moment.

Alchemist
#2790 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 1:49 AM
Just. Fuck everything.
Instructor
#2791 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 3:37 AM
WOW you are not subtle at all
Quote:
if you and ______ were the last two people on earth what would you do, Sam?

well gee maybe if I was stupid and 1/2 brain dead i would probably never guess that your friend _____ told you that he likes me. Hmmmm?
*sighs I am never gonna live this down.... not finished must save vent for another day murverdesvrr people watching over my shoulder
Theorist
#2792 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 5:54 PM
I got asked to babysit last Wednesday and now I've just been asked if I can babysit this Wednesday but I now have one of my classes Wednesday evening so I can't and I am so angry about it. Months ago when the classes were first being timetabled I said, categorically, that I couldn't take a class if it was in the evening and I basically got bullied into agreeing to it by the head of the department. He kept on and on asking me if I would still take the class if it ran in the evening and I kept on saying that I wouldn't because it would mean me not getting home until after 10pm at a fairly deserted station, plus I do a lot of babysitting and I kind of need the money. In the end he told me that everybody else had said they didn't mind doing an evening class and I was the only one "holding it back", so I very reluctantly said I would do it in the evening seeing as nobody else was bothered and I didn't want to be difficult. Then last week I found out that actually a lot of other people in the class do mind and in fact nine out of the thirteen people in the class are full-time students (the ones who are only supposed to be taking day classes). So basically we all had to do something incredibly inconvenient for only four people because the rest of the evening students ending up transferring classes anyway.

I'm actually so mad right now. I could really do with the money.

Scholar
#2793 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 11:09 PM
Wound up in hospital yesterday, needing a brain scan. Thankfully they found no bleeding, so I'm only lumped with post-concussive syndrome. It sucks because now I'm losing money by not being able to work.. *sigh* Back to bed for me.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
Kia Kaha
Scholar
#2794 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 12:27 AM
The guy I like is moving to Australia and I don't have the guts to tell him I like him so I'll just never see him again without telling him.
Mad Poster
#2795 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 2:47 AM
I cut my hand getting money out of a money tin in my room. I guess I shouldn't have tried to open it.

Scholar
#2796 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 12:46 AM
Threw up three times last night, after feeling sick for a few hours. I just rang my doctor to get a note for work and to ask how long I should put up with the symptoms before going back to see her, and she said because I've now thrown up, whereas before I was only feeling nauseated, I should go back to the hospital and check myself in. I don't want to go back. This time they'll keep me there, I know it. If I start throwing up today ( I haven't yet, touch wood) then I will bite the bullet and do it, but for now I'm too scared of that place to want to go back.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
Kia Kaha
Test Subject
#2797 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 2:20 AM
I just had an important video exam for my Ib art class today, I was doing good when the cameraman's phone rang interrupting my presentation. Now, when the IB "council or whatever" sees the video...they will be bothered by the ringing phone.

Also, my mom told this guy who i like's father that i liked his son, he seem to enjoy the idea....Somehow the guy I like i discovered he has a gf. </3
Alchemist
#2798 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 5:55 AM
I'm getting really sick of there being rumours of a "leadership spill" in some form every few days in Australian politics. It's getting hard to work out whether they're actually doing anything as a government because all the media cares about it who might be challenging for the leadership of whichever party.
Mad Poster
#2799 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 7:48 AM
^ Same here. Then I usually get annoyed of listening to Julia Gillard whinging and I change the channel.

Theorist
#2800 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 3:11 PM
Some of my exam results are supposed to have gone online today at 2pm but they aren't up yet. The waiting is already so frustrating, they could at least have put them online at the time they said they would.

Page 112 of 117