Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Pillow Fights

by Targa Posted 4th Oct 2005 at 6:49 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2006 at 8:22 PM by daysies

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:32 AM
How did I miss seeing these? I've been looking for something to stop these annoying behaviors for quite some time now. Thanks a million...and then some!!

ST
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 3:08 AM
Default Thank You
OMG thank you so much. It gets so annoying with them pillow fighting all the time!!! Everytime I look over there hittin' eat other with pillows!!

I do not upload to MTS2. Since they will not accept my files for whatever reason. To see my models, go here Shan-Chan do not be fooled because it is a freewebs site. I will get a domain name ASAP
Field Researcher
#53 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 1:52 PM
Thanks Again Targ, I love the pillowfights occasionally but I hate it when adult's get into it nonstop. You'r "No Pillow Fight" will now bring peace of mind ^^

I am an official TargaFan, you rock

Say "Keep your neighborhood User Friendly ^^
Test Subject
#54 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:13 AM
Thank you so much!
I'm greatly sick about silly pillow fights. By the way, I don't have any problem to kickyback because my sims are rarely play it.
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 6:56 AM
Blech, I hate pillow fights. Good riddance!
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:38 PM
does anyone now if this works in seasons? I know for a fact that this mod and the now kick ball mod works fine in all ep's up until pets. I'm trying to update them so I don't have to loose them when I install Seasons. Anyone tested this yet?
Test Subject
#57 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 12:55 AM
OMG!! FINALLY! I LOATHE pillow fights. My business owner sim goes off and pillow fights with the customers. So. Annoying. You're trying to run a freakin business here! I was getting to the point where I was gonna turn off their free will and see how they liked that!! THANK YOU!

I LOVE Sims2!!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 12:37 AM
I think that children should be allowed to have pillow fights, because I know I used to do it until my parents would tell me it is damaging the pillows But teens, adults and elders, seriously, what? I don't intend on downloading this though because I think children should be allowed to have pillow fights.
Test Subject
#59 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 5:52 AM
Thank you SO much for this - despite how annoying they can be, I usually don't mind a lot of the autonomous social things Sims do, but pillow fights always drove me up the wall (especially when they'd start pillow-fighting in the street - so far away from actual beds! Why? Who actually DOES that? I can't remember the last time I pulled a pillow out of thin air and clobbered someone with it while standing in my driveway.) Thanks again.

If it looks funny, you probably shouldn't eat it.
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
Hi Targa! I did just a quick check on your mod (Check closer later).
I've been voiding all those interactions by simply unchecking the trees. I have another goal in Sims. In the reality I just want that the puppets test my built houses for technical mistakes. Everything they do is just disturbing. I want the puppets to walk around and use objects so that I see if they are correctly placed and all accesses are open and free. There are two problems I could not solve at all: 1)Unchecking Play Red Hands don't void the interaction (it is also just a social object).

2) Do you know what do do to avoid that all Sims gather together in front of a sink or dishwasher? I've been fighting with this problem since TS1 and no matter what is done, after washing up all Sims stays in front of a sink/dishwasher like if it was the best place on earth.
I tried to place the sinks in tiny rooms surrounded by doors, but they squeeze themselves inside this tiny room just to stay in front of the sink. :naughty:

My sims do the same thing! Its annoying. They also all try to put their dishes in the dishwasher all at once and so then they go some of them track all the way upstairs to the bathroom sink! I really hope sims 3 makes them wait to their turn for things like that!
Test Subject
#61 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 6:16 AM
THANK YOU!!!! O-O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 3:49 PM
WORKS GR8 MANY THANKS
Page 3 of 3