Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 9:06 PM
Eddited Application
#28 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 9:31 PM
Ohh, I'm sorry but I haven't read about it. Should I delete the layers etc ?
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 10:30 PM
^I'd like to have just the original image without the stylistic add ons.
#30 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 10:30 PM
Default helaene - Diego Rodriguez - Round #1
Application:

Name - Rodriguez, Diego
Country of Origin - Spain

Link to PNG: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a.../diego_png2.png

-
#31 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:37 PM
im stuck on the bodyshot. where can i get just jeans??

EDIT: NVM found them

i made my guy...pics will be up today
Theorist
#32 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 10:58 PM
Psy 10, I changed my model's name, features and pictures. There was a little something that bothering me. I think I like him better now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
#33 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 1:21 AM
im new at photoshop.... so i actually dont know how to manipulate pictures..... but ill try my best!!!!! ill post my entry.....
#34 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 1:30 AM
Villegas, Marlon
United Kingdom

#35 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 3:34 AM
Feliks Gryzbowski
Poland

*Link for png version under the pic*
Head Shot-

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i...otHEADpng-1.png

Body Shot-

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i...ShotBODYPNG.png
Original Poster
#36 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 5:08 AM
G-dess_of_beauty, the second picture is supposed to be a body shot.

EDIT: On Tuesday (today) I go to Uni all day so I'll check in around 2PM and then again before 8PM. I don't want you guys to think I'm MIA.
#37 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Psy10
G-dess_of_beauty, the second picture is supposed to be a body shot.

EDIT: On Tuesday (today) I go to Uni all day so I'll check in around 2PM and then again before 8PM. I don't want you guys to think I'm MIA.

ohh!!! okay!!!
#38 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 6:26 AM
Default Henrik Schenk - application
Schenk, Henrik

Netherlands

PNG image

Original Poster
#39 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 8:21 PM
Just checking in to say that Apps Round ends tonight at 11PM and Round 1 will be posted shortly after.
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 10:00 PM
Default Roger Weiss - Application
Weiss, Roger
Switzerland

PNG
#41 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 10:28 PM
Default photoshoot walls & floors
The headshot should be closer and the bodyshot should be on a white background (the flooring will make it hard for me to extract him). I'm going to add examples in the first post.

I made some very simple plain color wall/floor sets for photoshoots, if anyone is interested (attached)...makes erasing backgrounds ever so much easier. (black, white, lime green and magenta included)
Original Poster
#42 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 2:24 AM
Thank you, helaene. I'm sure they will come in handy.
Original Poster
#43 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:33 AM
Time sure flies. Anyway, this round is now closed. :D
Original Poster
#44 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 5:06 AM
Default Round One | Due July 15th @ 11PM EST

The Creative Director for Hugo Boss has asked you Gentlemen to star in a new series of ads for a line of suits that will hit the market next year around April.

Task Guidelines:
  • Please, click on the background image to see the bigger image and get a feel of where your model will be.
  • Your number corresponds with the order in which you were added to the contestant list. For example, Lukas Nordgen is third on the list, which means his pose, and placement on the ad corresponds with number 3 on the image.
  • Numbers 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, and 13 will be doing sitting poses only. You can lean to the side, forward, etc… but you cannot be lying down to the point where it looks like you’re on a recliner.
  • Numbers 5, 7, 10, and 12 are standing. You cannot kneel, sit, etc… Only number 10 can act like he’s leaning on the statue.
  • Numbers 8 and 11 cannot be standing. They must either be kneeling, laying down on the floor, etc… You have to pose in a way that you won’t block the view of the other models. Preferably, number 11 will be leaning to YOUR right.
  • Number 1 should be reclining on the chair.
  • Remember to keep your face visible. Side angle (profile) shots are acceptable.
  • You must pick your suit from Tomang’s site. The url is >>here<<.
  • When you get to the site look under the Polaroid picture and click on Downloads. You should be on the first page. You can pick suits from the following pages: 2, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
  • The suit you pick must have a jacket. On page 2, the last download would be unacceptable.
  • Contestants with models who have a bodybuilder frame may use Helaene's suits that she had made and other ones. Make sure that it follows the same criteria as above. It must have a jacket and look like an actual suit.
  • This is a bodyshot. No exceptions.
  • Please, save your image as PNG against a transparent background.
  • Results in one image.

SV Magazine is doing a feature titled “Back to School.” You guys have been given your assigned stereotype and occupations below.

Task One: Label Me!

Remember back in high school when it seemed like everyone fit into a certain stereotype? Yeah? Okay, well get ready to relive those days!

o1. Emo
o2. Skater Boy
o3. Jock
o4. The Prep
o5. Nerd
o6. Teacher’s Pet
o7. The Player A.K.A Ladies Man
o8. FES: Foreign Exchange Student
o9. The Cool Guy
o10. The Rocker
o11. The Artist
o12. Class Clown
o13. Nerd*

*Yes, I know this is a repeat.

Task Two: When I Grow Up…

You had big dreams back then, right? Well, I’m pretty sure that none of you had aspirations of being a model (oh, you did?) but here is your chance to relive the day that you wanted to be the guy who cured cancer.

o1. Scientist (Physics)
o2. Doctor (Neurosurgeon)
o3. Store Owner
o4. Lawyer
o5. Police Officer
o6. Movie Director
o7. University Professor
o8. Singer
o9. Actor
o10. Fashion Designer
o11. Dancer
o12. Stay At Home Dad
o13. Kindergarten Teacher

Task Guidelines
  • As with the suit ad your number corresponds with your stereotype and occupation.
  • The backgrounds of both images are up to you and should reflect what you’ve been assigned.
  • Your attire should also reflect your assignment.
  • You can pose with as many people as you want. Just make sure that you're the focus and stand out more then anyone else.
  • Results in 2 images.

Standard Rules for [i]ALL[i] Tasks:
  • Please, see the first post to reread what the judges will be judging you on. Make sure to put Sim’s Name: Round One in the title post. This is the easiest way to lose points.
  • Do not put words on your images. Your image should speak for itself.
  • The minimum image size for Task One (Hugo Boss) is 500x500. The maximum is 800x800. The minimum image size for Task Two (Back to School) is 650x500 or 500x650 and the maximum is 800x800.
  • You may link to your images regardless if they're PNG or not.

THIS ROUND ENDS JULY 15TH @ 11 PM EST
#45 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 5:51 AM
[*]You must pick your suit from Tomang’s site. The url is >>here<<.

I really don't want to be difficult, but I feel like its a little odd for those of us using 'bodybuilder' sims to revert to normal sized clothing from Tomang's site. Would it possibly be okay to use bodybuilder formalwear? I've made a few suits that I could share with the other bodybuilder contestant(s) if that's helpful...

Thank you! This new round looks great!
Theorist
#46 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 6:08 AM
Default Questions
I love this round and I can't wait to start.

- Is the deadline 14th (as stated in the thread title) or 15th of July (round 1 post)?
- Must be our models be alone in the task 2 picture or can we used others models too?
- I assume that a full bodyshot is required for the group shot. What is about the two other shots? Full bodyshot? knees and up shot?

Thanks in advance.

Helaene I totally get your concerns. What's about converting a Tomang outfit to a BB mesh? I sometimes did this in the past when I was using the SBB shape. It might work.
#47 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 6:13 AM
wow this is some hott stuff lol. i love what i was assigned. it fits my man to a tee! i cant wait to get started. And for the last 2, is it just 2 pictures? or do we have to have writing on them or anything (like an interview or a mag?) sry if i missed something lol
Test Subject
#48 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 6:14 AM
This round looks incredible! Hopefully I can bang out some good photos
#49 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 8:49 AM
Great round- cant wait to see the entries. Im officially changing my status from lurker to judge. Good luck you guys!
#50 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 10:26 AM
ei!!!! one question????? how could you make the snapshots bigger at the same time preserve its picture quality????

Page 2 of 9