Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 9:44 PM
Default how do i drag small pieces?
I'm having trouble, I can't move a small part of the dress to cover the butt. It makes me drag the whole dress.
I press C and mark the area, and I tried G. Like in the tutorial. But nothing works :/

What am I doing wrong? I'm in blender.
Thanks in advance!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 2:03 PM
I have managed to do everything upon this step, how do I move the selected item (Yellow on the right) so that I can move it further up the image to where the colored top is?
Screenshots
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#3 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 4:08 PM
To move a part of the uv map, once it is selected, you can just press g to move it. But make sure your cursor is in the uv editor section of the screen. If you're in the 3D viewport, you will be moving the mesh that is selected, not the uv map. Hope I understood your question 
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zoe22
To move a part of the uv map, once it is selected, you can just press g to move it. But make sure your cursor is in the uv editor section of the screen. If you're in the 3D viewport, you will be moving the mesh that is selected, not the uv map. Hope I understood your question 

Yes, it was G I was wondering about, thank you.