Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 4:49 PM
Default Who else is saddened...No Greek Letters!?
I am plaintive at the fact that there are no greek letters in Sims 3 University. Who else misses this wonderful build item from Sims 2 University?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 4:50 PM
Memememe!!! I also miss the fraternity/sorority system they used in Sims 2, as well as the hidden society.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 4:52 PM
I do... so much.

They were good with venues that needed large letters as well.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 5:23 PM
I keep thinking that the best option for The Sims 3 would be to create a new orthographic style. I wonder what a mishmash of Korean and Cyrillic would look like as Simlish Greek.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 5:31 PM
The hidden societies were the coolest part, and given how many of them exist at the campus level IRL, it seems almost odd that they were left out.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Margaret Pendragon
The hidden societies were the coolest part, and given how many of them exist at the campus level IRL, it seems almost odd that they were left out.

I think that's the whole point EA had: no one is left out. Anyone can go to uni, blahblahblah. In fact, that seems to be their running theme for all of the EPs since it's so easy to do or become whatever you'd like.

Except kids. They can't do anything.

It's unfortunate, because I would have loved to have a system where you earn your way into a fraternity/sorority, even if it wasn't a secret society. How amazing would it be to have to go to frat parties, dressed up as the mascot, as part of a rush gag?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 3:42 AM
^ Yes! I totally agree!
Pledging gags would've been awesome.

(No secret societies at my college, :P)

Hm, maybe some awesome modder could make some sweet university life additions.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arthua
(No secret societies at my college, :P)

That you know of, anyway. They wouldn't be very secret otherwise. ;-)