Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 3:41 PM
Default Highchair for babies
I have made a working highchair for babies. Unfortunately the animations are odd putting the babies in and getting them out. I can correct the getting out one I think because if you select to hold then cuddle the baby instead by directly clicking on the baby, it works fine. Just have to work with it. The getting in, however.....

I have been struggling on and off with this project for several months, as in, like 8. Getting them to use it isn't a problem, getting around the weird animations is.

My question is, would people be interested anyway? I can make a highchair that fits both a toddler and a baby size wise, that wouldn't be hard. I could even offer specialty foods for them, it just would have odd animations. I have one more thing to try and if that doesn't work, I am officially giving up.

I just want opinions on it, to see if people would want it as-is or if I should keep beating my head against a wall.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 8:31 PM
I'd like to have it just the way it is and if it improves I can update!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 9:44 PM
ok thanks I will finish it up then! (the polishing)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 10:45 PM
A high chair for babies would be adorable!