Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 3:52 PM
Default Pointy breasts
I can't seem to make the breast area on the outfit in the attached picture less pointy. I want a more rounded shape, but the way the vertices are positioned it seems impossible. Is there a way to round them?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 5:40 PM
If you move some of the vertices at the line below further out, and then try to move in the ones on the side in the breast area, then you'll get a somewhat better shape (red lines).

I'm guessing you're working with an originally male top?

It's difficult to see the shape of the outfit, but a lot of somewhat baggier tops don't really define the breast area and go in as much, but instead hang more loose and maybe just go slightly in, only suggesting the shape. You could maybe do something like that since you don't have the geometry you need. Making the area slightly more square instead of pointed would help, but then you'd have to make sure you don't move the geometry in the front too much (blue lines - the geometry in the front looks like it's been moved, which may be worsening the "pointy" breast area).
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 1:53 PM
Yeah, an originally male outfit.

Thanks. I think I've got it tolerable now.