Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 12:08 AM
Default I can't import a longer hair into TSRW that I've assigned morphs to.
Okay so I've recently gotten into converting female hair for men. So far I've been mostly successful in doing so thanks to the help of the wonderful people on here & the tutorials on Tumblr & youtube. However, I keep running into a problem when I try to import a longer hair that I've assigned morphs to using Mesh ToolKit. For some reason whenever I try to import LOD0 (very high level of detail) AND LOD1 (high level of detail) I keep getting the "index was out range" error. Whats strange to me is that this error only happens when I try to import both of the LODs, meaning TSRW will allow me to import LOD 0, 2, & 3, or LOD 1, 2, & 3 but not all of the LODs. Mind you this error doesn't happen at all when I clone a hair that doesn't have morphs and I import the LODs with just the bone assignments. I'll also mention that these LODs only have 1 group that I named group_base and that I have tried breaking the mesh up into two groups & assigned bones & morphs that way. But TSRW still gave me the same error again when I tried importing LOD0 & LOD1. I just wanna know if I might be doing something wrong or maybe there something I'm missing cuz I can't help but feel like there's a step that I'm not doing that's causing this error to keep coming up. Also I am using the most recent version of TSRW if that helps anyone in identifying the problem.
Screenshots