Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#301 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 5:41 PM
Hi there, can you help me with HOSPITAL MOD? I see there are a lot of HOSPITAL MOD CC, mods and other stuff. But what are MUST HAVE hospital mod sets/things/packages?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#302 Old 25th Feb 2022 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
Someone recently wondered if there was a mod to spawn adult repairmen. I don't have a SFS account (or whatever it is that's needed to upload anything there), so I'll attach the mods below in case anyone needs it. I might have missed it, but I haven't seen it in any of the indices here.

Single Gender Neighborhoods are global mods that restrict all spawned NPCs, service sims, and townies by gender but there are also versions for no elders. To clarify that last part, there are versions for "no elders, one gender only" and there is a version that isn't gender-restricted. None of the mods affect born-in-game sims. Chris Hatch's descriptions are in the folder, but I think it's easily understood that you should only use one of the files at any one time.

Coming back to Sims2 after several years away, I seem to recall that Chris had also created a "Gender Killer" (based, I think, on the Fire Alarm) that would allow you to remove all the sims of a specific gender from the 'Hood. Anyone know where I can find it if it's still available?

Thanks in Advance,
PCUK
Inventor
#303 Old 25th Feb 2022 at 9:05 PM
^ This might be what you're referring to http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2994472/ It has the same appearance as the fire alarm, just blue. This enables you to de-activate or re-activate various service sims by gender. I also included the supplemental files I use with it , but they aren't required for the nullifier itself. Chris also had some statues , I believe clones of EA stuff...I think fairies...around $350 in the catalog that would enable one to nuke all sims of one gender, but I don't have that and can't recall it's name/title.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#304 Old 25th Feb 2022 at 9:53 PM
I think the gender killer thing might be in this file:
https://simfileshare.net/download/2994631/
Test Subject
#305 Old 26th Feb 2022 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I think the gender killer thing might be in this file:
https://simfileshare.net/download/2994631/

Perfect !!

Thank You so much
Inventor
#306 Old 5th Sep 2022 at 6:52 PM
Does anyone if SendChildrenToCamp and BusSupport are compatible with each other? It conflicts at "Function - Should stop?"
Field Researcher
#307 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 7:26 AM
Where can I find descriptions for some of these? Or could someone tell me more about the market stalls and memorial picture mods? Also, are there any instructions that need to be followed for "go to school with your sims" (I'm guessing I'd need to make a school and stuff?) and apartments at university? Anything I should know about possible conflicts/issues? Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#308 Old 6th May 2023 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by noprobllama
Where can I find descriptions for some of these? Or could someone tell me more about the market stalls and memorial picture mods? Also, are there any instructions that need to be followed for "go to school with your sims" (I'm guessing I'd need to make a school and stuff?) and apartments at university? Anything I should know about possible conflicts/issues? Thank you!

I'm pretty sure you've found out by now, but if not, *most* of the archives include some sort of ReadMe.txt file (usually just a copy/paste from the original post at BAS, I'm assuming), but should be enough to get the mod installed and working for you

--wiseguy
Inventor
#309 Old 24th May 2023 at 6:24 PM
Does anyone know what the loading order should be for SendChildrenToCamp and BusSupport? I couldn't make it up from his instructions for both mods.
Test Subject
#310 Old 7th Nov 2023 at 5:04 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the mods: Celebrity Light, Catching Buses, (Swimwear on beach lots), Space Travel and Battlefields? I think at this point I should just download the EP but I feel like there will be conflicts with the mods I use so I want to avoid that.
Field Researcher
#311 Old 15th Nov 2023 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TammyCatxXxX
Does anyone know where I can find the mods: Celebrity Light, Catching Buses, (Swimwear on beach lots), Space Travel and Battlefields? I think at this point I should just download the EP but I feel like there will be conflicts with the mods I use so I want to avoid that.

I would like to know this too. What does it mean that a lot is zoned a battlefield?
Mad Poster
#312 Old 18th Nov 2023 at 12:10 PM
Late reply, but my computer was in the shop and I couldn't check what I had.

As far as I know Space Travel and Battlefields are only in the EP and were not separated out. Buses are linked in the first post here. I thought that I'd seen Celebrity Light and Swimwear on Beach lots somewhere, but I don't have them and I can't find them, sorry.

Battlefields in the EP basically where places where sims went to fight each other.
Page 13 of 13