Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 3:35 PM
I just uploaded the Jeans Shaker Oasis remake! https://modthesims.info/download.ph...0&cb=1624458213
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 4:09 PM
You've been busy !
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 1:24 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 9th Aug 2021 at 9:09 PM.
Service Area is already starting to look like a neighborhood
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 9:08 PM
I really wanted to make a small neighborhood, but things got out of control XD. I guess the asymmetric symmetry obsessed me with the number of houses. I decided to remove some boring and cheap houses too much like the Jeans Shaker Oasis and added a lot of new lots in Moroccan style, I had never built houses of that style and I was amazed at how simple they are and how well they combine with medieval houses. (I guess being Mediterranean I shouldn't be surprised xD). I've been working on interiors for a week and I've come a long way. I have few interiors left to finish, so soon I will be able to start with the stories and the part that for me is the most creative and I enjoy the most: Deciding the final families, creating townies, taking photos for the story .. Actually I already have some texts and sims created in another test neighborhood, so it will be a matter of linking everything and thinking about the main plot. I am thinking of creating a university for Jeans Shaker Oasis and Service Area, but this time I would like you to help me in its creation and construction: (lots, land, sims) and thus it becomes a community project. I am waiting to finish this to post the details for those who wish to sign up.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 9:38 PM
YAAAY!!!!! It looks amazing! I've been waiting so I can play them both together, haha! And wow a special university too?! 8D I'm so excited!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 11th Aug 2021 at 5:31 AM
@cookietheinnocent Really? Now I feel more pressure to finish it! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 2nd Oct 2021 at 8:46 PM
I continue to work in Service Area, I had a break to settle the story a bit in my mind, but I have returned to work. I leave a photo of the Bricks family, one of my fetish families. (This not having a theme as powerful as the clones and that the neighborhood has other ideas is slowing me down a bit, I have to take advantage of the new story)

I suppose that when I upload it I will open a topic. But I think that this time in the creators section, as I should have done with Jeans Shaker Oasis, it would be good to refloat that section. Or have a section to comment on the neighborhoods.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#33 Old 19th Oct 2021 at 5:08 PM
I am immersed in the photos of the story. These are all the families there will be. Although the McBunny are not a typical family, more of an eccentricity. This is the part that can take days or weeks, depending on my concentration and inspiration. Sometimes I take a single photo and sometimes I take ten xD
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 1st Nov 2021 at 3:34 PM
I edited the map and replaced it with mootilda's hoodreplace! Now I like it much more.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 1st Nov 2021 at 7:41 PM
It looks great, and flatter :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 6:15 PM
The size of the map and that layout is wonderful!!! <3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 7:01 PM
Thanks!!! I did not like that some houses were so close to the limit and that is why I changed some of the site. I still have to better place the trees and check the decoration. Although it will be similar to what I have taught. I'm still immersed in the photos and the story, let's see if I can get a few more today. I leave you some in case you are curious ^^
Screenshots
Page 2 of 2