Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#801 Old 26th Mar 2023 at 11:08 AM
Back when The Sims 2 was still being officially supported, my newest pack was Seasons. Over the years however, I ended up buying more and more packs. However, I still never bought most of the "stuff" packs, because I always thought they were just some nonessential items. Recolored chairs and whatnot. My only stuff packs are Happy Holiday Stuff, and Celebration Stuff, the latter of which is included in Double Deluxe. And the reason I have Double Deluxe is because the stores had stopped selling Nightlife by then. Anyway

I'm considering buying new stuff packs. Glamour Life and Teen Style have caught my eye lately. But do any of the stuff packs include new elder clothing? Even with all the expansions, they're stuck with a lot of ugly, ill-fitting clothes. I know a lot of people play the Ultimate Collection and so may have forgotten about which packs add what, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Page 33 of 33