Replies: 54 (Who?), Viewed: 1413 times.
Page 3 of 3
Instructor
Original Poster
#51 Old 3rd Aug 2021 at 1:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_tor
@Mischief Managed as said already, I think your sims are ready for share. The only thing they need is pearl jewelry. I don't see anything else I could help you with.
Please don't mention me in this topic any more.
Regards Vic

Alright thank you very much
Mad Poster
#52 Old 3rd Aug 2021 at 8:34 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 3rd Aug 2021 at 8:44 PM.
Yes, I think Alexei looks right now. We don't want to embarrass him by making his ears stick out too far. Actually sticking-out ears might be a thing in European royalty. I think our Prince Charles has ears that stick out a bit. Of course Charles is fairly closely related to Alexei. Most boys in our Veronaville wear their hair over their ears so you can't tell if their ears are sticking out or not! Maybe, once he gets here and and begins to get used to our Veronavillian ways, Alexei will end up following that fashion too.

I think they really are ready to upload now and am looking forward to seeing them arrive in Veronaville. I'll need to get the house ready for them. I think it's the best possible place for Alexei. Bearing in mind that no one has died in Veronaville since I started playing it nearly nine years ago, he must have a better chance of survival here than anywhere else. I'll start looking through my adult townies for ones in the medical profession, and try and get them prepared to look after him. I'm sure my Sims can do a better job than Rasputin!

I like the idea of pearls, but for the way I'll be playing them, I don't think they're all that relevant. I can't see the infant Soviet Union allowing them to take a lot of valuables with them. The Romanovs will be more than happy to get out alive. We know all to well that in Real Life they didn't.

Best of luck with the Upload Queue!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#53 Old 3rd Aug 2021 at 10:00 PM
Yes, upload- they look great!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Instructor
Original Poster
#54 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 2:18 PM
Help needed
I did not forget this I just ran into technical difficulties 1. I never did the eye recolors 2. I forgot I deleted the hood I used to take pictures in so now I had to completely re do the lighting in camera angles which I suck at 3. I realized the girls were always dressed in pairs by that I mean Olga and Tatiana wore similar/ coordinating colors and Maria and Anastasia wore similar/ coordinating as always I can't really identify or coordinate color so...

this is tatiana's dress....what would be a good color for Olga?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#55 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 10:16 PM
From my own point of view, the most important thing is that it's a different colour. With my tendency towards face blindness, wearing different colours helps me to tell similar-looking Sims apart. I really don't feel I know the Romanov sisters well enough to guess what colours they would choose. Most of their pictures are of course black and white photographs.

However, if I am to go out on a limb, and choose a colour for Olga's skirt, I think I'd choose blue. It's a colour associated with royalty and a prominent colour in the Russian national flag (both in the Tsar's time and today). But I am mainly influenced by this picture by Klimbims on DeviantArt. This is a modern portrait, but is very much in the style of the period. I wonder if it's in fact based on a painting by a contemporary. Be that as it may, Olga definitely looks good with the blue skirt. It's quite a subtle shade.

Are you dressing Maria and Anastasia in similar dresses, but in a teen size?

I am still very much looking forward to meeting the Romanovs for myself in my game. With the help of yourself, Charity and SimBeatle in my WCIF thread, I've now got quite a few other period clothes for them to change into.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Page 3 of 3