Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:31 AM
Default FA sim: Diana
Hello everyone, I need a help making my sim Diana more unique.

What can i do for a more unique face?
I created her in CAS and I used sliders for her nose, mouth, chin pretty much everything, but how much sliding is too much or too little?
I was afraid to not make her face too square an round. So I attempted a heart shapeed face. And now i see maybe her jaw/chin maybe eyes and the nose needs more work too
She was not accepted as is, but im willing to make changes to make her eligible for another upload.

This is her: (In the future she will minus I believe a lip makeup dimple by tifa who doesnt allow her uploads..)

I also have another question, a good majority of the cc makeup and access. that I have in my game have came from uploads of other peoples sims, mainly from tsr,
in the sims clean pack installer, sometimes the cc will not have the right creator name, for example all is written is:
"Jen FASim eyebrow" who is jen? there can a billion Jen creators
which makes it extremely hard to track down the creators links or webpage, sometimes they dont even exsist anymore, also cc off the graveyard and stuff
In cases such as these, it is best not to use their cc? or is there a specfic way to do credit them?

Thanks in advance !!

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 4:42 AM
I suggest that when sculpting her face, you use no CC at all, so you can see the actual facial structure instead of the fancy stuff. Once you have the structure will be time to worry about what CC to use.

Generally speaking I doubt you want my advice, as my simming aesthetic is atypical. However, I do know that using the Bodyshop sliders allows for more fine-tuning and subtlety (virtues which are of no moment when I make a sim), and you won't have to add the step of cloning her for packaging.

As for how much is too much - it's your sim. There's no point sharing a sim who doesn't reflect your aesthetic. So stop second-guessing yourself. There is no "too much" or "too little." There is only "not right for this face." And you are the best judge of that, since you presumably have a vision.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)