Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2016 at 1:31 PM
Default My very first sims .
Hello , i'm new here and i've just done a sims that i trully want to upload it , so people can download and enjoy the content :') . i read the Creator Guidelines , and for me it's kinda confusing because i dont understand english a lot , and i would like feedback for this sims that i've done . i work hard for it , like 2 weeks . and also i would like advice in how should i upload my content . Thanks , and there are some screenshoots : P.S. . I can't upload the images here on this thread bc images files are too big ...and i will put a link on imgur . link :http://imgur.com/a/fVtob

EDIT: the cc used in this sim are NOT MADE by me , and i give credits to all the creators of the cc in the sim .
Attached files:
File Type: rar  PizzaPaleGirl.rar (5.22 MB, 8 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Sep 2016 at 1:43 PM
Hi Peperoni, For upload you will need to change your BMP shots to jpg which can be done with Gimp which is free. MTS is all about the face sculpt so they will probably want one with no makeup as well. Make sure all cc with her is free and is permitted by the creator to be re-uplaoded. Unless something is for testing you can't upload your file here.

Nice sim, your pictures look good.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2016 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Hi Peperoni, For upload you will need to change your BMP shots to jpg which can be done with Gimp which is free. MTS is all about the face sculpt so they will probably want one with no makeup as well. Make sure all cc with her is free and is permitted by the creator to be re-uplaoded. Unless something is for testing you can't upload your file here.

Nice sim, your pictures look good.

Thanks a lot for the tips , i will follow them all . cx
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Sep 2016 at 3:52 PM
Also you will get more feedback, faster, if you attach pictures to the post instead of giving people something to download. And you can get feedback on the pictures as well as on the sim. Getting the pictures right is half the battle of being accepted.

Good luck and relax - your first upload is confusing and working in a second language can only make that worse, so make up your mind now to deal with things as they come up. You'll figure it all out in time.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)