Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-SciFi Starter Families- Get the Paranormals HERE!

by Phaenoh Posted 29th Feb 2008 at 12:46 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2013 at 8:59 PM by Phaenoh : My creations are ready! Conquer the world my beauties!

147 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 6:38 PM
Thank you! I've just found out that the paranormal in FreeTime is isn't the genie, is the Zombies! YEA! they're included in EP7 with the genie (the genie can do the "Resurrection" right? if you have luck your sim can return as a zombie! its the only way to have zombie if you dont have EP7!)
Inventor
#77 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 5:56 PM
I love the Vampire family, and now I can use them without flashing fangs thanks to Cyjon

Cyjon has created a hack that in my game takes the Vampire Fangs away so they don't flash. So you can fix General Zoi's fangs and have real Vampires that don't flash.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=283059

Version 1 of Cyjon's Hack works with all EP's through Seasons. If you have Bon Voyage, FreeTime or Apartment Life you must DL version 2. I have tested these under several different circumstances and it is working properly for me. However I understand for some people the fangs do show normally. Under my configuration the fangs do not show but it is not a problem thanks to General Zoi.

http://drupal.cyjon.net/node/96
Instructor
#78 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 9:05 PM
Very cool idea! I've been so busy creating all this time that I never took the time to play any real creatures! Thanks for this!

Now, to add a 'jeanie' and a 'witch' family to top it all off!

thanks so much!
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Helptato
#79 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 7:42 PM
thanks,I havent really played vampires as much.
Test Subject
#80 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 3:51 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much!!
Test Subject
#81 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 9:37 AM
Are you gona get around to witches? I'd liek to see witches...

ASWOME JOB ON THE OTHER STUFF!!
Woo!

LONG LIVE THE GRILLED CHEESE DEITY!!
Test Subject
#82 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 3:01 PM
Hi, I've downloaded five of the families, but I'm having quite a puzzling problem with Clean Installer - it simply wouldn't install the Sims2Packs! With other Sims2Packs I'd normally just double-click and Clean Installer will open and install them, but I tried all the families, double-clicked the icon, but nothing happens. When I right-click>Open with...>Clean Installer, the Clean Installer "quits unexpectedly" without even opening! I hope there's a solution to this, I really want to play these families! I downloaded Elliot and Polly, Contessa Avicia, Brian and Elaine, Marigold, and Wolfgang, and I have all EPs sans OFB, BV and FT. Thanks very much!

[AИTHRACITE] [ИOUИ] [Hard coal burning slowly with little smoke or flame but intense heat.] [© AИTHRACITE DESIGИS IИC] [http://deviantart.com/anthracitedesigns]
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#83 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 10:07 PM
Never heard of that. Perhaps try installing it with the regular installer (shudders) that came with the game? Maybe you should try reinstalling CleanInstaller, or just keep trying. Not really sure what to tell you. Sorry!
Test Subject
#84 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 1:39 PM Last edited by AnthraciteDesignsInc : 13th Oct 2008 at 2:06 PM.
Hehe it's okay! I'll try reinstalling Clean Installer then. Thanks anyway!

Edit: Nope. Still not working :/ I'll try redownloading, perhaps?

*really wants to play!*

2nd Edit: Redownloading works! YAAYYY *cheers and dances*

[AИTHRACITE] [ИOUИ] [Hard coal burning slowly with little smoke or flame but intense heat.] [© AИTHRACITE DESIGИS IИC] [http://deviantart.com/anthracitedesigns]
Test Subject
#85 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 12:03 AM
I downloaded them all.
go me.
:D

but I'm just saying for plantsims, they're easy to get because you can easily make Rose[or one of her children] from Riverblossom hills grow up, and put them in the lot bin.
:S
retired moderator
Original Poster
#86 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 4:12 PM
Seasons has a lot of bugs in that neighborhood, so many people just deleted that neighborhood without ever playing it, so its useful for them, or if you don't want a Sim with any previous relationships or lives.
Banned
#87 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 12:06 PM
YAY i got the names straight away, i love the way you named them
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 2:47 PM
thanks for these i downloaded them all they will all be used at some point or another in my game, saves me messing around trying to get them all individualy thanks again,

An Alien stole my lunch
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 6:07 PM
I thought you may be interested in an update as to what these guys are upto,

Bigfoot went back to nature and moved into his very own little cave and is making friends really fast,

Elliot got married and has another little baby on the way a human one this time..

Marigold had a son Pepper her and Pepper run a very sucsess full home veg buisness they even got the best of the best award, she just became a grandmother when pepper unexpactedly gave birth to an alien baby of his own ( i warned him to stay away from that telescope)

Wolfgang is having a bit of a thing with Marigold but she dosnt like to see him in wolf form and he prefers wandering the neighbourhood wolfed up

Brian is loving the new neighbourhood and all the new friends he is making.. Gemificus didn't realize she had her zombieapocolypse hack installed when she put them into the neighbourhood ..so Diane is terrorizing Elliot and his family after failing to eat Elliots brains

An Alien stole my lunch
Test Subject
#90 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 4:10 PM
Hey YOU'RE A GENIUS! I don't have Seasons or Open for Business, so thanks for Pris and Marigold, BTW cute names. They 'll work without those, right? Oh, and what folder should I put them in? Downloads, or Packaged lots? I'm thinking packaged lots. Okay, just want to say thanks, and great idea!
You're Awesome
Pinkroxy16
retired moderator
Original Poster
#91 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 5:59 PM
Um, if you don't have Seasons, you can't have a Plantsim. If you don't have OFB you can't have a Servo. I didn't change the game coding or anything. If you want Plantsims and Servos you should prolly buy those EPs. Also, you don't put the downloaded files into a folder, you install them with CleanInstaller.
Test Subject
#92 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 1:15 AM
cud u update for apartment life?
plz!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 1:20 PM
Wow!!! Thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for to start my first weird neighborhood only with those 'supernatural' sims, as I had always played with normal sims till now, because I liked to play realistic
So I download them all and I especially like the story and names you gave them.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 8:58 AM
So you have to have each expansion pack for them to all work?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#95 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 4:27 PM
If you want all the families you will need Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, SSN, and BV. If you are missing any of those EPs then you can still get all the others. If you are only missing SSNs then you can't get the Plantsim, but you can still get all the others.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:32 AM
so if i wanted the werewolf family and I only have NL and Uni and Freetime then I couldnt get the werewolf because i would need pets right
retired moderator
Original Poster
#97 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:59 AM
Exactly correct. You can download the Vampire and Zombie families though!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 9:32 AM
k thanks =)
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 9:35 AM
sorry, ...so does the zombie family really slouch and drag like zombies
retired moderator
Original Poster
#100 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 5:04 PM
Yes, they real maxis zombies. They also say 'Gnarrr' a lot and think about brains.
Page 4 of 6