Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2020 at 2:36 PM
Default Accessing In-Progress Upload
Can you access an in-progress upload? I had to abandon mine in the middle of adding Store content because someone was using the room with the computer in it, and it was late. Is there a way to access my In-Progress upload?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 18th May 2020 at 8:32 AM
Hi there!

If you've saved it, then you should be able to pull it back: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=640318

Else, I'm afraid I don't think we can do much to get it back
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 18th May 2020 at 7:05 PM
Since I just looked for this the other day, it's actually not found in the normal subscribed threads menu option , but accessed via your user control panel.  Top right corner, choose your user avatar, then choose user control panel from the drop down list.  It will show partially uploaded items right at the top if you have any.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 20th May 2020 at 7:31 AM
Note that this depends entirely on how far you got with your upload.  It will only save if you've gotten further than just uploading files and images.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th May 2020 at 2:34 PM
Oh darn, I wish I had known about it not saving unless you get past the images. That should be posted somewhere on the upload site. :C I had an upload from December I wanted to finish but couldn't access, now I know why, thanks for the thread and answers!

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon