Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brad Pitt(Hollywood Film Star)

by adybatch Posted 15th Jul 2009 at 9:40 PM - Updated 18th Feb 2010 at 10:49 PM by adybatch

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Forum Resident
#26 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:09 AM
I totally dont agree with some people's comment that that he is unrecognizable. I knew it was BP the minute I saw the pic. Excellent job.

I wish you would let us know how you get the brows down so low without distorting the skin between the brows?
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 1:20 AM
Oh my goodness, this is amazing! I would have known who he was before reading the title ;P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:28 PM
Thankyou very much Vanito,you understand
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 2:15 PM
Thankyou Audrey,your comment has made me feel much better,lol.I know what you mean about the brows,ive tried many celebrities and it always does that.i made Angelina Jolie but had to scrap it for that reason,just lucky with that sim i guess,lol.
Wiki Wizard
#30 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:20 PM
wow you are scarily good at making celeb sims! make more please! :P

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 6:05 AM
hi i love your brad pitt and havetried all the help and download instructions here but can't install him. the file appears as a sim file and is unrecognisable. please help
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 2:43 AM
awesome resemblance now we just need angelina and a mod that makes her throw knives at him lol
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 7:44 PM
Hya I see you are excelent at copying celebrities into sims! i please beg you if you can make a Marilyn Manson sim please you are so good at making celebrites into sims you Brad Pitt version is so EXCELENT!
Scholar
#34 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 2:58 PM
Wow! Nailed it! Thanks!
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 3:45 AM Last edited by RsRosco4 : 17th Aug 2009 at 6:09 AM.
Ok I got everything working perfectly, stuck brad in the savedsims file , but i cannot find him anywhere, i looked in the already created sims and he isnt in there..tom cruise showed up no problem.....please help
Test Subject
#36 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 12:48 AM
Great job thanksss!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:10 AM
Neither this one nor the Tom Cruise one will show up at all in my game. Any ideas to get them working for me? I have everything needed I think in order to make it work, but it still doesn't show up. Otherwise wonderful likenesses!
Test Subject
#38 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by baby_violet
Neither this one nor the Tom Cruise one will show up at all in my game. Any ideas to get them working for me? I have everything needed I think in order to make it work, but it still doesn't show up. Otherwise wonderful likenesses!

ok i got mine to work as well, when you go into create a sim, go down to pre made sims, then you'll find tom cruise in young adult, and then brad will be in adult....sift through them and you should find em
Test Subject
#39 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RsRosco4
ok i got mine to work as well, when you go into create a sim, go down to pre made sims, then you'll find tom cruise in young adult, and then brad will be in adult....sift through them and you should find em

Thank you for your help, I really do appreciate it. I did go back through and looked again, this time really scrutinizing, but I still cannot find them anywhere. I had a friend take a look too just in case I overlooked them. Everything else seems to work fine in the game, just not these two characters. I tried uninstalling them and then re-installing them. Maybe Ive missed something somewhere. I hope I can get them to work
Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 11:10 AM
Hey there, I looked this sims and I think that this is very alike!! So can I request some sims ? FF7 characters, Cloud, tifa, zack, cissnei
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 3:22 AM
I am really confused on how to install these files, I got up to the last required file which I dont think i can get cause I got the Patches? also where do i put the sim file in the game?
Test Subject
#42 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 1:33 PM
peggy skin and face link is not working...i don't know what's wrong ....anyway thanks!
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:28 AM
Thank you :3 I required this.
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 5:51 AM
>:D
Teehee
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 12:37 AM
Default Iwtv :d
Quote: Originally posted by Kimdelee
Once they get hair meshes in this game figured out, I will definantly be redoing my IWTV sims!!

Oh, could you do them now and with inappropriate hairstyles? lol... I realize the hairs for this game suck, but I love my vampires so much, we need them in TS3!
You did a fantastic job with them in TS2, and I'd be on my knees thanking you if you redid them... *big eyes*

Love, Rosalina
I am new, but so were you once. Be nice. Don't be an elitist. Kthxbai? :D
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 10:38 PM
idk but i can't enter the Delphy's slider hack anymore, anyways your sims is aweeeeeee like an exact coppy of Brad
Mad Poster
#47 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 6:28 PM
Hi! I love your Brad Pitt but I've downloaded it twice now and it doesn't show up in CAS. I don't have Delphy's sliders since they don't work any more but I do have Jonah's (?) sliders so I thought they would work. I see you've updated the file but I still can't get it to work. Did you update it for High end loft style? I don't have that one yet. Thanks anyway. Great sim! I'm going to try again.
Test Subject
#48 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 8:48 PM
i cant get the sim to upload in CAS but i got the tom cruise one
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 3:46 PM
He looks just like the real Brad! Good job
THANKS POST
#50 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 1:49 PM
The best creation of brad on this site, well done 100% thanku (:
Page 2 of 2