Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Napping Mat

by Arsil Posted 13th Apr 2017 at 11:50 PM - Updated 11th May 2017 at 4:01 PM by Arsil : No more clipping

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Forum Resident
#76 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 9:53 PM
Is it possible to translate the "tuck in" option?
Test Subject
#77 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Missa_Sissa
Did you find a way to fix this issue? I'm having the same problem.

No, I haven't figured out how to fix it. But I think you're having a slightly different problem; I can change the color in CAS, I just can't get any textures beyond flat color to show up.

Sorry, I wish I could help.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 1:05 AM
You made my toddler dreams come true Thank You so much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#79 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 12:35 PM
OMG! I love how much detail you put into this too! E.g. different traits sleep in different positions!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 10:04 AM
The Small beds are good to place around the house :D
Test Subject
#81 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 9:44 PM
I love this mod soooo much! It works great, just the only problem is that the textures don't appear properly, like in the attached image... like, even recoloring it won't help, it just comes in a solid color....
hope there's a fix to it. if there isn't, oh well..... i still like it though
Screenshots
Test Subject
#82 Old 16th May 2018 at 5:19 PM
I really love this! But I also am having issues with the texture not appearing, only color.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Default No Texture and Pale Colors on Napping Mat
Originally textures and colors were fine, now same problem as others.
I guess it must be a mod conflict, or due to one of the recent Origin updates,
but so far I haven't been able to eliminate/identify the problem.
Still works wonderfully, just doesn't look as creator intended it should.
Ideas/work-arounds/solutions anyone?

Thanks, MissCee
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#84 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 6:04 PM
Doesn't look the way you wanted, but still works. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 3:52 PM
10/10 will download again
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 1:14 AM
This is probably my favourite custom object for Sims 3. I have been using it since it was first released, and it is the first item I add to my sims' house once they have a toddler.
I'm currently playing a game where my sim family's eldest daughter aged up to toddler half a day ago; I have been following her "adventures" as she has been exploring the world around her (I also have Cherry's Toddler Interactions), and just realized I had a big smile on my face when she grew tired and crawled back to her napping mat on her own, without having to wait for her (tired and buzy) parents to put her to bed. The napping mat makes life easier for both the small children and their parents.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#87 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 7:57 AM
I love this! No more cribs for my houses! I hated making my adults stay up late to put the toddler to bed, or putting the kid in the crib when he wasn't ready to sleep. With this, the adults can go to bed while the toddler is still playing. They autonomously walk over to it and go to sleep. When they wake up, they head for the toys. No more toddlers standing in the crib, throwing tantrums. I chuckle when they lie half off the mat, or with their feet on the pillow.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#88 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 5:38 AM
This is a lovely mod. Cannot wait to test it out.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 8:48 PM
I still love this mod, and how the little vampires sleep like the adults. I had to put them on every floor because the adults would carry the kid to the basement, then go to bed. I'm sure they would have put her in a crib if they had one, even if it was on a different floor. But they don't put the toddler on the mat. I watched one time, curious to see if the adult would figure it out. He read his book while the toddler cried until she passed out. (She's not a real baby. She's a game character. She wasn't really suffering. Why do I have a hard time believing this?!)

Now, this little vampire is having trouble sleeping. She walks to the mat and sits. Instead of changing clothes, she stretches, then appears in the front yard. (That may be ErrorTrap.)

I had removed a lot of mods and added them back in to find what was freezing my game. (Silly me downloaded a Sims 2 mod.) Everything is back and looking good--until this. I bought a new mat, and it still happens. I don't think I added mods that would conflict with this one. The only one I have that may overlap is the No Autonomous Put Baby in Crib, but I had that long before I got this.

Any ideas?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PwPrntd
Now, this little vampire is having trouble sleeping. She walks to the mat and sits. Instead of changing clothes, she stretches, then appears in the front yard. (That may be ErrorTrap.)

I was hoping that the problem was with the one sim. I reset her a few times, but it didn't help. Luckily, she aged up that day and didn't need a crib.

Her little brother and sister are toddlers now. They do the same weird stretch thing. For the first time in a long time, I have cribs. :-(

I know this thread is years old, but I'm hoping that someone will read it and offer a solution. I really miss these mats!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 9:13 AM
Default problem solved
I figured out the problem. When I moved my cc back to the mod folder, I missed the animation file. I forgot that it was in my animation folder. I just moved the other two.

It was silly of me, and I thought about deleting my messages. Then I decided to leave them, in case someone else does the same thing and searches for a solution.

These little ones were just tucked in for the night. So cute!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#92 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 6:09 AM
Thank you so much. This is by far my favorite Mod. Toddlers can go to sleep on their own and get up when ready, without screaming the house down and waking up their room mates! Love the way the Mum goes to cover them even without being prompted.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 2:00 AM Last edited by Nomiko13 : 9th Aug 2019 at 2:03 AM.
Hi,

I cannot seem to find the blankets to go atop the napping mats. Anyone know where to find them? I can only find the blankets for this mod - http://modthesims.info/d/518570/cut...zy-bedding.html - in buy mode.

Edit: Nevermind. Found out that you have to do the "tuck in" interaction for the blanket to show up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 10:47 PM
Thank you❤
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 7:46 AM
Thank you! :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 6:28 AM
YES! If they forget to ACTUALLY put the toddlers to bed, this will do xD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#97 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 3:59 PM
My sibling liked to sleep on the hard floor with her blanky instead of on her bed when she was little. Now I can have toddlers in game who also like sleeping on mats.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 6th Apr 2022 at 7:53 PM
Works perfectly, thanks !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 6th Jul 2022 at 8:05 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 5:15 AM
This is so useful! Thank you!