Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Retired Staff Member
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 7:01 AM
Default Packages combining in game?
Hey fellow creators! I'm working on a simple recolor and I split the theme of it into three subgroups, of which each one will have it's own package file. They are named different things, but yet they show all mixed up together on the same 1 catalog item when there should be 2 different items. When they do this, it plays havoc on the thumbnails. It targets 2 specific swatches every time. In game, when I am trying to pick the item from certain swatches it's reverting to the last swatch in the package which the title is being shown for the catalog item. Even though the 2 items have similar names like Sofa in "Theme" in "Style". The theme name remains the same, but the styles vary (ie: floral, shapes, stripes, etc). How to I keep these packages from all being listed under the same catalog item? I'm using Sims4Studio. Thanks in advance!

~Wykkyd
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 3:07 PM
You can't rename packages as that doesn't work, it has to be a new package from S4S's main menu each time if you want things to be split or different.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Retired Staff Member
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
You can't rename packages as that doesn't work, it has to be a new package from S4S's main menu each time if you want things to be split or different.

Thanks for that info! I dont remember how I separated the styles into different packages so, I'll just start from scratch with each one.