Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Metro Window Set

by Tiggy027 Posted 14th Nov 2007 at 9:49 AM

167 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 133 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 9:46 AM
To be honest I haven't been in the mood to create anything latley but if I ever get back into it I will think about some doors .
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:55 PM
Thanks a bunch! These are perfect for modern lots especially because there is an option of customization. These will do nicely for the lot i plan on creating.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 1:34 PM
just what I was looking for, thank you a lot
Test Subject
#54 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 10:47 PM
Thank you, these are perfect ..exactly what im looking for!
Test Subject
#55 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 4:17 AM
thank you thank you! I'd hug you if this wasn't the internet and that wasn't creepy (me wanting to hug people for windows that is)
Field Researcher
#56 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 8:53 AM
It's great. Thank you Tiggy!

Alia vel Margierytka
Instructor
#57 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 12:43 AM
Tiggy, your "Metro" window set in precisely
what we needed! :lovestruc Thanks so very much
for sharing your work with the Sims2 community!
I can't wait to try these in the game. I know my
Sims will like them! from *Pickles*

* Pickles *
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 11:10 PM
I think these will be VERY useful with my next lot. I can't find just the window I'm looking for, so I can create it! Totally awesome! Thank you for creating these, sharing these and most of all allowing them to be uploaded in lots.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th May 2008 at 8:45 PM
How do you mix the windows? I'm confused!
Field Researcher
#60 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 9:34 AM
I can't believe I haven't seen this before. These are excellent! Thank you for sharing. :D
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 8:33 AM
I love these, they were exactly what I wanted. You're not planning to make matching doors are you? That would be amazing.
Test Subject
#62 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 8:16 PM
I am using these windows in the house I am currently building and they are FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so much for sharing them.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 9:26 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#64 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 5:02 PM
Thank you very much Tiggy! These are the greatest windows I ever had in my game. And believe me, I have LOT of things. ;-) Thank you!

Love is the answer...
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 5:07 PM
these are great! I cant wait to use them in my apartments when the new EP comes out :-)
Test Subject
#66 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 11:47 AM
How can I place windows over eachother? It doesn't work.. It says I can only place one window on one wallspace.. :/
Test Subject
#67 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 7:06 PM
Thanks, the perfect windows for all of my modern houses!!
Test Subject
#68 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 7:23 PM
Thank you so much. These windows were just what I was looking for for one of my latest designs to work. I do agree with you too, there is a ton of modern windows but they never really match
Test Subject
#69 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 9:24 PM
Tiggy, these are fantastic! I was finally inspired to add a new 'sub-neighbourhood' to my town. Like you, I also had trouble getting my windows to match up, quite a 'pane' in the butt, so I got pretty excited over your windows! Sadly, I can't seem to get my hands on a matching door now If you ever get in the door-creating mood let us know, and in the meantime maybe someone has a tip for a close-matching door?
Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 3:36 AM
Hi i have just downloaded the windows set from your page im new to customizing sims and whenever i place your windows they apear blue and not transparent the page i got the link from says he also downloaded a metro window master mesh is that in the package or do i have to download that aswell. cause if so i cannot find it. if ne1 can help me id be gratefull.
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 12:43 AM
omg, i've been trying so hard to find these windows! This is exactly what I wanted thanks sooooooooooooooo much!!! Now all I need is reflective flooring. Lol. If anyone knows where I can find reflective flooring, please tell me! Anyway, beautiful windows. Love them!!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 3:57 PM
I love you (in a totally not weird way). I was making a modern-style apartment, and the windows in the game were, to be honest, TOTALLY LAME. So I download these ones, and ta-da, the apartment looks 20030405 times better.

If I ever get around to submitting it here, full credit to you and my total admiration (but you have that already).
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 3:55 PM
This is Awesome. Thanks a lot!
Eminence Grise
#74 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:42 AM
wow I have a weakness for windows and doors (they really make a house), but the idea of infinitely extensible windows never even occurred to me Brilliant!
Test Subject
#75 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 8:38 AM
This is SUPER!I love it^^~!Thx for sharing this^^~
Page 3 of 7