Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 3:58 PM
Default "Longing Gaze"
A while back, I heard (can't remember if it was on the official site, but I think it was...either that or on some other advertisement) that in Nightlife, there is an interaction called "Longing Gaze". I've had Nightlife since Christmas and I don't see it anywhere.
So now I'm wondering: does this longing gaze thing even exist, and if so, how can you make your sims do it?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 3:59 PM
Eh.. I've never seen it as far as I can remember.
Maybe they took it out.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 4:01 PM
did it say it was definately an interaction? It might have just been fancy wording for the concepts of Nightlife
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cissia
did it say it was definately an interaction? It might have just been fancy wording for the concepts of Nightlife

I'm pretty sure it said it was an interaction...
Inventor
#5 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 4:23 PM
It might be autonomous (SP?), like the "tuck In" interaction or "play in toilet"
#6 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 7:07 PM
No, its when two sims slow dance, they do the long gaze action.I think its when they spin while dancing?
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anya92
No, its when two sims slow dance, they do the long gaze action.I think its when they spin while dancing?

Oh, really? I had no idea. Thank you!
#8 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 7:27 PM
Well, thats what Ive heard. Im sure they do it while slow dancing, I just dont know when...
Alchemist
#9 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 8:48 PM
Weird, I've been playing NL for a year and I've never seen it...maybe you're thinking of the "longing gaze" expressions sims have when they slow dance? But it's not an actual interaction... :confused:

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Site Helper
#10 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 5:03 PM
Maybe if they aren't dancing close yet? I'm going to need to get two shy sims slow dancing and see if they get the option before I have them "dance close."

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook