Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2007 at 1:32 AM
Default Vampire question
I've got a teen boy that I want to become a vampire. I got him to be best friends with one of the Counts. I've invited the count over 3 times (and he's stayed at that house the whole night each time too) and he still hasn't bitten my target. Is there anything special that I need to do or have I just not spent enough time with the vampire? :confused:

Isn't that a girl's name?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 6th May 2007 at 3:30 PM
You can try having someone else influence the vampire to bite your teen. Just make sure the teen has a car and a place to sleep in the garage. Teens can lose grades by missing school, and you don't want your teen taken by the social worker. Riding the bus every day could kill him.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2007 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
You can try having someone else influence the vampire to bite your teen. Just make sure the teen has a car and a place to sleep in the garage. Teens can lose grades by missing school, and you don't want your teen taken by the social worker. Riding the bus every day could kill him.

I got him bitten. This was such a pointless topic, sorry. Thanks for the help though

Teens can't get taken by the social worker, by the way. In fact, I have both the no social worker hack and the teens can quit school one. Yeah I know, I am a downloadaholic... :einstein

Site Helper
#4 Old 10th May 2007 at 2:08 PM
It must have been something my husband downloaded, then. I had a teen vampire taken by the social worker, so I quit without saving. Then I cured him and sent him to Uni. He got bitten on his next outing with friends too. When he got back to Uni, the schoolbus came for him there! And when he missed it, the social worker came again while he was in class. Fortunately she left before he got home. I had my husband get the no social worker hack before I played that lot anymore. (And I got my vampire cured again before he died of sunburn.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th May 2007 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
It must have been something my husband downloaded, then. I had a teen vampire taken by the social worker, so I quit without saving. Then I cured him and sent him to Uni. He got bitten on his next outing with friends too. When he got back to Uni, the schoolbus came for him there! And when he missed it, the social worker came again while he was in class. Fortunately she left before he got home. I had my husband get the no social worker hack before I played that lot anymore. (And I got my vampire cured again before he died of sunburn.)

The social worker came while he was in Uni?? That had to have been a hack. I got the no social worker hack after she started coming for my favorite family :mad: I felt like pulling a :matrix: on her.