Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 10:24 PM
I wouldn't recommend it. But she is.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HannahSpring
Thanks for pointing that out, Night Racer! I'll take a look because this one is really buggy. Or whatever, just not playable.

From what I've read in the Prima Guide, she is not playable and has a very nasty personality as well.

Vy
#28 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 3:43 AM
I never see her, whenever I go downtown.
#29 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 6:17 AM
I keep seeing threads on sims sites about Mrs. C and a lot of people saying you cant play her , get her pregnant or anything because she messes up your game. Well thats not entirely true. I have played Mrs C. And made her fall in love and get pregnant with a cas made sims children, she gave birth to twins, i did kill her off afterward s because she so grumpy. I have the thread on Insim ( just search for my user name to find my thread and images of her;( DraculaBiscuits)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#30 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VanillaRose
I keep seeing threads on sims sites about Mrs. C and a lot of people saying you cant play her , get her pregnant or anything because she messes up your game. Well thats not entirely true.

I wouldn't advise to do this though- it does cause corruption of files which are not intended to be written to, and can cause many problems. The behaviour you describe about Crump attempting to materialise on a community lot and the 'dies on another lot' message is not particularly desirable, either.
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 1:23 PM
Mrs C yelled at my child sim for wearing a bathing suit. I felt so bad for it cuz she'd had the "go swimming" want for ages and she didn't get to swim cuz of Mrs. C's issues with bathers...
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 2:22 PM
For some reason, I've started to see Mrs. Crumplebottom hanging out at the Maple Springs Spa downtown. She must have X-Ray vision in my game; Mrs. C gave of my Sims the "inappropriate attire" lecture while she showered after a workout... :wtf2:
#33 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 2:52 AM
I've seen Mrs. Crumplebottom around. Man. She's mean! My sims were dating and here she comes up to them and smacks my guy sim a few times with her purse. I wish my guy sim would take her purse and smack her few times.

Does anyone knows what lot she's really on?

Maybe she just have an invisible lot of her own.
#34 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 10:49 AM
Mrs. Crumplebottom
Okay Mrs. Crumplebottom in my game mainly just drinks so I decided to have a little fun... Whenever the bartender gave her a drink I ordered my sim to take it from her. She was MAD
Site Helper
#35 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 1:51 AM
She randomly turns up on any community lot Downtown. (And in one buggy installation of NL she was randomly showing up in downtown homes to lecture people for being naked in their own shower.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#36 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 5:43 PM
dude she ALWAYS appears wherever i go xDDD

Or maybe this is because i made a new
neighborhood and have barely any 'downtownies'.

Anyway, she always lectures people when they
try talking to her o_O

And do NOT add her to your family, much less play her.
I learned this from experience yesterday.
I used the Tombstone of L & D to add her, and
then all she did was walk around and you can't really
do anything with her. But I did see that her aspiration thingy
is all the way down, and that on her personality she has not one bar on
nice and friendly, no surprise.
But i wonder if you do that to all old ladies they will hit sims all the time..:3
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 6:11 PM
symphonyofdestruction, your not even suppost to ATTEMPT to make her playable - she will bork your game. :/

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Scholar
#38 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 1:53 PM
Mrs. Crumplebottom is the reason why I don't like taking my Sims on dates to Downtown, the old hag always shows up just on time to ruin the mood or distract one of the Sims from his/her date, she's just jealous of the youth and people being in love . And for unknown reason she is always aware if someone is going to pull a prank on her, so that she cancells my Sim's actions by going up to him/her to scold for being mean. What about you, old b****, not that nice to people herself?
Page 2 of 2