Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 5:51 AM
Default Interview with Charles Normann and Hunter Howe
hi
from thesims2.co.uk,an interview with Charles Normann and Hunter Howe

http://thesims2.co.uk/pages.view_page.asp?id=485

Its quite interesting,
''[size=1]there was a random bug that occurred near the end of development where a pink poodle could randomly be born! They had to fix this one though.''[/size]
[size=1][/size]

[size=1]enjoy![/size]
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by the article
What about breeding? Well, just like real Sims they have to have a strong relationship for you to send them into the kennel. A cute little curtain then closes, love hearts come out of the roof and a small puppy or kitten then arrives in a small hot air balloon! Awwww.

Oh my god... you have got to be kidding me. A HOT AIR BALLOON!?!

edit.. Oh, its the console version. I guess we can't expect much then. I hope there will be pet pregnancy in the PC version.
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 6:16 AM
moon,i actually didnt read all the way through it. sounds lame eh? i think that is the console versions tho.hopeso,because im not gonna buy them!lol!
#4 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 9:27 AM
Moon: the pets can breed in the PC version.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:21 AM
But will there be pet pregnancy stages, I wonder? That would be interesting.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:14 PM
And when she gives birth, does she give birth to just one puppy or kitten, or multiples? Because dogs and cats rarely give birth to just one, but it might be hard to manage a litter of 12 puppies (what my neighbors pit bull had her first time!).
#7 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:33 PM
I use to raise dogs.

One female, Beaulah, smallest litter was 6, largest was 22. Usually they were around 12 though.

That 22 batch was CRAZY!

Although, a few of them died...
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misspriscris
And when she gives birth, does she give birth to just one puppy or kitten, or multiples? Because dogs and cats rarely give birth to just one, but it might be hard to manage a litter of 12 puppies (what my neighbors pit bull had her first time!).

It's a litter of max 4, depending on space. (6 pets per household, so max 4 and 2 parents obviously! Although, could easily be 3, 2, or 1)

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by higgins534
Moon: the pets can breed in the PC version.

I know they can bread, I'm just wondering if there will be pregnancy or if it will be like the console version with the pups and kittens coming in hot air balloons.

On a side note, callum, how do you find these things so fast?
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:31 PM
moon,i dont know how i find things so fast,lol.Maybe its because of the time difference, lol