Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 7:57 PM
I hope so. I hate that the game yells at me for leaving a kid home for an hour when his parents come home at 4PM.... maybe "It's not a good idea to leave Rufus at home" if the dog chews furnature? lol
Advertisement
#27 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 10:32 PM
well i found this topic interesting, i think im going to leave my pets alone hopefully without a nanny and if they do have to go out i will have to fence in my yard.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 3:22 PM
I think that 'pets' will be able to stay alone at home. I heard that if you didn't train them good enough, they will destroy your house and/or your garden...
#29 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 4:22 PM
I know how stupid would it be if you get in troublefor leaving your pets at home?

"We are here to collect your pets seeing as you have left them at home for an extended period of time. They had no option but to tear up your furniture. You should be ashamed, what choice did they have?"

that would be funny. Now all of a sudden we are the guily ones.
#30 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 8:32 PM
yea i can see the animal patrol saying that as you get home from work on sims or something omg'sh
#31 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 7:53 AM
ROFL @ Tosh's post. That's hilarious.

Pet fences are looking like the go at this stage.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 2:03 PM
Hey, I hope the little dogs can't climb under fences! XD

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 3:50 PM
That is a thought SimFreak. If dogs can dig holes then they might can dig under the fence to get out or in. I think I will have a pets room with a door to a outside fenced in area. I will lock the adjoining door to the rest of the house when the sims are out. That way they can have the best of both worlds. There should be some kind of atomatic feeders for pet. I have no idea if they are, but I am sure someone will make them. We can also put alot of treats around the house and outside. Wonder if we can put them in our backpacks?

I know this is not the sims online. But on there I would always put my pet in it's pet carrier untill I came back from where ever. It's like they are in a freeze mode. Ofcourse, this is not the same and we will be watching the house while the sims are at work, but not when they are on a community lot. I'll stop my rambling now.

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
Page 2 of 2