Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zinthos
They should join forces. The hotness rating on that show would go so through the roof that all the girls in Britain would simultaneously swoon, causing the Earth's axis to shift and for is all to die slowly as we are roasted whilst the Earth plummits into the sun due to having lost it's gravitational field, but somehow still keeping the atmosphere.

xD.

Then Doctor Who will some how save us, and he joins forces with the Multi Coloured, Barbie, Simon Cowell and Peggy Mitchell daleks

Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fthomas
xD.

Then Doctor Who will some how save us, and he joins forces with the Multi Coloured, Barbie, Simon Cowell and Peggy Mitchell daleks

Who, coincidentally, are all in relationships with Cybermen and Weeping Angels. xD

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 8:17 PM
I'm obsessed with quiet few thing, mainly Darth Vader( my MIL is trowing me Darth Vader birthday party and I'm turning 19 ) and Tybalt from TS2. I have many other on and off obsessions, to many to list xD
Banned
#29 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 8:20 PM
^WOOT! DARTH VADER!
Yeah. He pwns.
Recently I've become obsessed with Star Wars...
And this rap thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp-Ys_iFwnM
Theorist
#30 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyleTheArtist
I'm obsessed with quiet few thing, mainly Darth Vader( my MIL is trowing me Darth Vader birthday party and I'm turning 19 ) and Tybalt from TS2. I have many other on and off obsessions, to many to list xD

I can remember the one time I watched Star Wars. There was some marathon on of Star Wars movies and then Darth Vader takes his mask off or something and (this is the only bit I remember) my Dad sat up and went "HE HATH THE LURGY, STAY BACK DEAR CHILD!" xD
The only other bit I remember was waking up to see Darth Maul stalking across the screen and being all "LOLWUT, did I fall asleep?" and my Dad being all "YES, YOU SLEPT THROUGH LIKE 3 MOVIES, NOW STFU".
I was only like 4. :B

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 10:33 PM
You guys probably know how much I love Bruno Mars, right?? Well, I sang Grenade in my school's talent show! Not really fangirly, but I love him to death

"Mars just kinda came to me. Cos i'm out of this world" ~Bruno Mars. I am obsessed. LEGIT!
MY FULL NAME SHALL BE DEVON PINKAMINA VALERIE MARS
Currently Listening to: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars Mood: Sexy :P
Brony, Hooligan, and Little Monster <3
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 1st May 2012 at 1:45 AM
The most Fan girl thing i have ever done Was make my brother Dress up as Matt Smith for halloween just so i could Walk around my neighborhood , Feeling as if i was walking with matt smith xD (I know, I am a total weirdo xDDDD).
Another girly fan girl thing i've done was Buy The danger Days Album (My chemical romance) when it first came out and forced myself to stay up for a few nights (Maybe two weeks , off and on) , Forcing myself to learn every lyric of every song on that album xD I still can remember every NANANA lyric,lololol....
Field Researcher
#33 Old 1st May 2012 at 5:39 AM
I have autism, so all of my fangirl stuff tends to be scary obsessive.

I was so obsessed with (and still kind am) with Danny Phantom. I loved him, I had the same shrine in my locker as Paulina did on the series dedicated to him. I wrote fanfiction, dressed up for Halloween, drew pictures, daydreamed about him, and learned EVERYTHING about him. I still read and write fanfiction. Can't draw for shit anymore.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st May 2012 at 4:11 PM
I'm a huge Glambert, and I ended up finding out about Adam's entire family! So...I check someone in his family's Facebook everyday... GOD I'M AWFUL.
Also, I check this person's websites each day, and now I know what their living room looks like...
IT'S COMPLETELY NORMAL BEHAVIOR, I SWEAR!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 7:24 AM
I'm am totally obsessed with Alec Volturi/Cameron Bright!
I swear to God, one time I was daydreaming about him in class and I was caught drooling on my desk!
I dream about Alec pretty much every night too.
I read New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn over and over again, even though I hate Edward. They have Alec parts in them!
I've also watched New Moon and Eclipse a million and teo times because they have Alec scenes. Also plan on doing so with Breaking Dawn part 2 when it comes out on DVD
So yes, you can easily say I'm obsessed/in love with him

Call me Britt, an amateur ToTer
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 10:44 PM
...Well, let's see, I've stayed up for 5 hours voting for Panic!At The Disco to win MTV Music Video of the decade, and they actually won, except MTV refused to announce it since they were pissed of that a "group of freaks" beat Lady Gaga, which is ironic since she could be classed as a freak too. Also, when Spencer Smith's dad was in the hospital, I partook in the "Jeff Project" where a bunch of fans created "Get Well" artwork that was sent to his dad, Jeff. I also sat in line in the sun in summer for 8 hours just to go to a P!ATD concert...

For another band (or shall I say group of bands, basically every and any band Jack White is in or a part of) so I can practice drawing human anatomy, I've been drawing all the members of The Raconteurs, The White Stripes, and The Dead Weather. Because I got bored :D

I spent 11 hours learning and mastering a song from one of my favorite bands called The Brobecks. It was the first song I learned and I taught myself guitar with it. I stayed up until 4am.

For Pokemon, I've drawn at least 234+ pokemon and their evolves, mainly focusing on Eeveelutions. I made a school project poke-themed, and got full marks for it...

I'm also very obviously obsessed with the sims, and reading about the sims, which leads to me spending more time on this sight then I do playing the actual games.
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 10:25 AM
1: I have dressed up like Jeff The Killer and even bought a sweater like his... I keep wearing it now...

2: I'm always reading fanfiction, searching up pictures, and listening to Shoichi Irie sing... <3
Mad Poster
#38 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 9:47 AM

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam

Page 2 of 2