Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#51 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 8:52 PM
My friend and I have the strangest conversations! Once she and I were at a sleepover and we couldn't sleep, so we made up an entire sitcom tv show about two fans, Fanny and Fanward. Then a third friend woke up in the middle of it and she was just like WTF
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 1st May 2012 at 1:51 AM
My most top two WTF moments were
1) I walked downstairs and . bare in mind it is around 1 or 2 a.m and my brother jumps out of the pantry and me And screams " I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE!!!!!" xD and then
2) One time i had my bro drive me and my bestie to the mall and Then Adele's "Rumor Has it" song started playing and he was totally jamming out to it Then it comes to this one part and He shouts at the top of his lungs "RUMOR HAS IT!" but the song says "Bless your soul , you got your head in the clouds..." And He is like" DAMN IT SONG! GET THE LYRICS RIGHT!!!" xD Me and my friend started busting up laughing
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#53 Old 8th May 2012 at 8:22 AM
Guy calls the shop a couple days ago asking if we can repair his computer. I say alright, bring it in, we'll take a look at it. Next day he shows up with a laptop that looks like it's been run over, repeatedly, and set on fire - he only had a bit of the keyboard on him at the time. Needless to say, we sold him a new laptop.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Alchemist
#54 Old 10th May 2012 at 4:55 PM
i was on the bus the other day and a guy got on the bus with a pizza box,he sat down opersite me and started to smile at the pizza box then he started to stroke the box too.
it was well weird and very wtf i just keeped laughing

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube

Page 3 of 3