Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 9th May 2010 at 10:09 PM
Grrrr......
OMFG! I hate that stupid, silly s.o.b. soooooo much. Near mealtime, he/she sets off the sprinklers. Want to study? Oh, no, the mascot's annoying antics kill that.

Not a bad idea in and of itself, but sheesh! Does it have to show up every 45 seconds?

I finally got to the point of using the "death by flies" cheat on the miserable turd every time it appeared.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 9th May 2010 at 10:23 PM
I mostly ignore them. Sometimes, though, I'll have a Sim date them (and find out how they look underneath). Sometimes, they're rather pleasant but mostly horrible!

I'm indifferently curious.
8/2010
9/2011
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th May 2010 at 2:55 AM
IMO, cow mascots are of the devil. Before I had the cow mascot trophy head, I killed one with Rodney's Death Creator because it was ****ing me off.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 12th May 2010 at 6:43 PM
So sentry bots may be of some help...? Well, Malcolm Landgraab's son is a teen, and maybe Malcolm Landgraab V might like a sentry bot as a going-to-college gift....
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 17th May 2010 at 6:45 AM
Reviving the thread....

I found something fun to do with cow mascots. Lock them in the bathroom. There's this one dorm at Le Tour that has the two single bathrooms downstairs. If the cow mascot goes in one of them, I click on Lock for All Sims.

I also like to Influence them to bathe...then lock them in the shower. I don't keep them there long, though. But it's pretty funny!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 17th May 2010 at 1:44 PM
I make them clean, garden, cook, do assignments, write term papers. . .I especially like making them clean up the mess they made from pranking the sprinkler. Serves them right.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#32 Old 17th May 2010 at 3:20 PM
I like making them clean up too...unless I have a very Neat Sim. Provides them with Fun and gives them Cleaning skill points.

I usually make them garden.
Page 2 of 2