Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 5:01 PM
Default Scarred for life!
So the first time I took my slightly evil Pleasure twins downtown, one of them decided she wanted to Influence someone to soap the fountain. So she talked one of the waitresses, Lydia Zaidi, into it and hilarity ensued.

The next time I see Lydia is on another lot, and after a while I notice something weird: she's tiptoeing sneakily around the restaurant, the same animation used for soaping the fountain. Sneaking over to wipe the tables! Sneaking out of the kitchen with a covered dish!

I've now decided her twin-induced prank cost her her job at the other restaurant, and the shock unhinged her....
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:25 AM
You created a good story for why Lydia is so concerned to hide her actions and sneak from place to place. I think she might be poisoning her customers or the other staff !
However for a technical explanation and trouble fix, you might get the lot debugger at MATY and sometimes I use the testing cheats to click on the sim, force an error and click reset. This has stopped my manic hyperactive children from running until their shoes wear open.