Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 5:43 AM
Ok, I'm Stuck.. (Couldn't find help)
Alrightie, I've been playing Nightlife long enough to know this; what InSIM does can't hurt me. Well, I think my number with InSIM and The Tricous and Rainelle may be up. I brought back the Tricous in Pleasantveiw, and noticed Jennail had an inherited money icon above her head. I check her memories, it says she (And Fricorith, Gvaudion, Kiernan and Kvornan) inherited money from... Beau Broke. I wasn't concerned, this also happened in Strangetown (But they inherited from Pascal's baby). I created a new neighborhood for a story about the Tricous and Rainelle, and I started with my re-ressurection, which I do like this;

1. Make house + Sims
2. Buy InSIM; Summoner and Mortality Adjustor
3. Make Downtown
4. Summon Downtownie
5. Use Downtownie to ressurect Jon Smith.
6. Use Jon Smith to ressurect Rainelle.
7. Rainelle does the rest. :P

But it seems like they've gotten mad at me for disturbing their rest 10 times over. I ressurected them, BUT the game treated them like freaky CASims! They had no memory of each other's deaths, no inheriting glitch, but strangest of all, they had JOBS.
Like this;
Jon Smith - Golf Caddy
Jennicor - Pickpocket
Kiernan - Congressman
Kvornan - Mayor
Fricorith - Campgian Worker
Nyssilit - Captian Hero
Jennail - Latrine Cleaner
Gvaudion - Dish Washer
Rainelle - Intern
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the dead don't hold down jobs. O_o
What do I do? I tried to re-create Downtown, and now there are DOUBLE of the Tricous and Rainelle! I'm really freaked out...
Should I just delete my entire neighborhood and re-make it, and try again?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 7:18 AM
Default heheheh
Knock Knock?

Who's there?

Banana.

Banana who?

Knock Knock?...

Y'know, I might be a little peeved too.

Have you considered creating a legacy family with a dark past?
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 10:50 AM
I'm pretty sure the Tricous are corrupt - a "corrupt death token" ? I don't think they're safe to ressurect. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 11:15 AM
The Tricous are perfectly ok to resurrect-but you should use Pescado's "batbox" to clean up their memories, etc.
They are among the few resurrectable character files in the game.
If you look in SimPE, the difference between bad "sims" character files and the good ones is that the bad files have 0, or a few mb in character data.
That means the file is basically empty and the character was never meant to be resurrected or played.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
The Tricous are perfectly ok to resurrect-but you should use Pescado's "batbox" to clean up their memories, etc.
They are among the few resurrectable character files in the game.
If you look in SimPE, the difference between bad "sims" character files and the good ones is that the bad files have 0, or a few mb in character data.
That means the file is basically empty and the character was never meant to be resurrected or played.

Oh, alright. I'll get the batbox.
I've ressurected them before and never had this problem... Maybe because I tried to ressurect them in the main neighborhood (This required summoning a DownTownie into Townie-territory... That was pretty stupid on my part. >_>) instead of at the House...
I'll trash my neighborhood, in all honesty, I really only had 1 lot and 1 family, that would take no time at all to recreate.