Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 10:24 AM
Thanks for the info, I found a hack this morning to prevent the step change automatically changing into witches clothes but now the grand witches are all bald with really bad taste in clothes (read maxis yuck!). Think I 'll put up with the hat afterall that green bald head with glow coming out of it would knock a nights sleep from you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 4:20 PM
Is it possible to make a servo a vampire without cheats?
Mad Poster
#28 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 1:45 PM
What do I do with my vamps? Mostly bury them. Every time I make one, which isn't that often anymore, the sim immediately becomes some kind of sun worshipper. I put him in the coffin at daybreak, and next thing I know he's out there staring at the sun, burning to death. It used to bother me, but I've finally decided that if the sim is that stupid he deserves to die.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imeem
Is it possible to make a servo a vampire without cheats?

Yes, it should be (meaning I know it is but I didn't test it myself).

And people who don't want vampires in their hood should never let a sim befriend a vampire too much, because, as mentioned already, they won't stop biting after that (until they made 10% of the hood vampires, so I've always heard). In my vampire-friendly neighbourhoods, they always bite if present on a community lot, usually three victims, less if they don't have enough time, but never more.
I never reached the 10%, though, because I cure most of the victims (immortal sims? no thanks), plus with all add-ons, neighbourhoods are so freaking populated that even 10% is really a lot.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 2:50 AM
I have only 1 vampire in my 'hood. She has no job, she sleeps through the day, and has fun all night through. One of her major functions is to kill off the townies (they die in her cellar). She also seduces my normal (human) sims. It is fun to play her.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 11:56 AM
I've only briefly played with vampires in my game. For me, I try and play around with all maxis created things and neighborhoods in the game but I just for the life of me could not stand Veronaville. To make it more interesting, I downloaded this really nice castle time mansion into my game and made a lead vampire and his human slave live there. I didn't play them very long at all because I then switched over to Juliet's house where I invited Romeo over and gave them both a well needed makeover. Those were the ONLY two sims in the neighborhood that were maxis created that I could stand. So, I planned to have the lead vampire convert all other sims in town accept for Juliet, Romeo, and the vampires human slave girl. I haven't gotten around to doing it though. Plus.. I didn't want to cheat and I wanted to actually have him bite all the humans to convert them but that required way too much time. One of the ugly women with makeup on her face came over as a welcome wagon and I planned on making her the vampire 'queen' or whatever but they just weren't getting on that well. So.. I saved and quit. Also, the story had it's problems. I had NO idea what I was going to do with the vampire's slave girl (a very plain and somewhat quirky looking woman) after she escapes with Romeo and Juliet. She'd just me a third wheel and there'd be nothing left to do in the hood unless I moved them somewhere else. *sigh* I guess vampires just aren't for me.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 12:27 PM
You ever have a Sim sitting downtown, minding her own business, when a vampire comes up and starts with the "Bleh!" so she's covering her ears and starting to cry? Out of the blue.

I wonder...can you cure the grand vampires? I'm thinking about giving that a try.
Page 2 of 2