Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 9:47 PM
How do I change my toddlers appearance???
I really want to change my toddler's hairstyle, but I have no idea how to do it! I've already tried having one of my sims pick her up and bring her to a mirror, but it didn't work. Please help!
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 10:00 PM
That's all there is to it. If a teen or adult holding a toddler can't click on the mirror and get the option to "Change appearance of..." > toddler's name, then you have a glitch in your game or are using a terribly arcane cc mirror.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 11:47 PM
Use a Maxis mirror. I tried to do it as well with a CC mirror and it failed. The "Change ____'s Appearance" select thing didn't show up. I was puzzled until I used a mirror that game with the game. It worked then. So use a mirror that came with the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 11:40 PM
I am using a maxis mirror, so it must be a glitch. ): I've tried using every mirror there is in my game, and nothing works!
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 1:43 PM
I always use the toddler mirror to change my toddler's appearance.

It works perfectly and is such a cute object, the toddlers can play with it and gain body skill points too.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 2:59 PM
Aw, fiddles. Sometimes I need a reminder (like why the toddler mirror was created in the first place). The ability to change a toddler's appearance without using a mod like the toddler mirror was introduced in the Open for Business EP. Thanks, jooxis.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 3:34 PM
Yay, the toddler mirror worked! lol, thanks jooxis! XD