Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 9:35 PM
Default "Hospital Buisness"?
I've recreated sacred heart from scrubs hired all the cast and got all the surgery....
How would i make it so employees can be assigned to do plastic surgery or other medical things like babys being born...?

Help would be much apreciated.
Advertisement
#2 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 11:40 PM
In my "hospital business" I put white grocery store freezers on different floors in place of vending machines and I assign employees to restock to make it look like they're doctors walking around checking on patients (since they pull out clipboards and pens when restocking).

I don't think you can assign them to do plastic surgery but you can use the medical career reward object and have the business owner (or "chief of staff") teach employees how to perform surgery.

You can also assign them to clean.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alley_Gaytor
In my "hospital business" I put white grocery store freezers on different floors in place of vending machines and I assign employees to restock to make it look like they're doctors walking around checking on patients (since they pull out clipboards and pens when restocking).

Hmmm - it would be quite possible to use that animation and attach it to a bed object.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 9:17 PM
done! i trapped people on the beds with walls, and when they try to get off they can't. and it looks like their talking to the doctors/.. only disadvantage is that they can't go, then the boss can't go#. but i built him a house on the roof.
the manager dr cox, if i try to go home, he does too. anyway to make him stay and take over?

also would there be any way for when a sim goes there for the hired staff to be there not NPC's?
#5 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blewbachu
done! i trapped people on the beds with walls, and when they try to get off they can't. and it looks like their talking to the doctors/.. only disadvantage is that they can't go, then the boss can't go#. but i built him a house on the roof.
the manager dr cox, if i try to go home, he does too. anyway to make him stay and take over?

also would there be any way for when a sim goes there for the hired staff to be there not NPC's?

If it's a community lot business your staff will show up. If it's a home business they'll show up when you call them.
Theorist
#6 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 6:39 AM
It's so unnice that the uniform bug hasn't been fixed, this way no matter what you do you can't have doctors dressed in doctor clothes, unless you want to risk them reverting to default faces.