Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 10:34 AM
Anybody else having problems with Origin currently?
Origin seemed to be down yesterday for a bit and now it won't accept my password. Won't let me change it either, the mail with the link doesn't arrive (not in the spam folder either). Anybody else having that problem?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 2:06 PM
Yes, it was down yesterday. Are you able to log in on the website?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 3:40 PM
Won't accept my password. I tried resetting it from the website, but still no mail.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 6:39 PM
Does that mean you can't start the UC? If it does, it makes me want to stick with my discs!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 7:24 PM
If you want to start the UC without Origin, you can download the fix for the firstborn syndrome, that includes an exe.

I can login into Origin with no problem, but I think I had that problem a few month ago, and I also couldn't get an email.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 7:44 PM
Yesterday they had big problrms with their servers. I lost contact with them several times. I bought a The Sims 4 game pack which I was able to download first this morning. Today I have been in contact with Origin's servers without problems.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by enebya
If you want to start the UC without Origin, you can download the fix for the firstborn syndrome, that includes an exe.

I can login into Origin with no problem, but I think I had that problem a few month ago, and I also couldn't get an email.

Thank you so much! This is wonderful, now I don't have to do the weekly Origin updates to play an offline game!