Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 8:11 PM
After Graduation
I noticed that during the 72 hours I have to get off campus, the class progress bar is empty. Is there any way for me to fill this or is it just something that doesn't matter?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 8:20 PM
You can do a final party
If you don't want to stay at the campus so long, you can just send your Sim back the actual neighborhood before the 72 hours end.
Site Helper
#3 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:28 PM
If you mean the bar that shows whether or not you are earning an A+ this semester, I'm not sure why we still have it other than it might be too complicated to remove it for the last 3 days. But I haven't found any way to fill it or any obvious point in doing so.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:27 AM
I don't think it means anything. They haven't got any more classes, so there is no need in trying to fill it. They have already got their diploma with their grades on it so you can't improve their grades or anything.
I think they just left it there because they were too lazy to remove it or, as sidneydoj said, too complicated..

Feel free to call me Squash