Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 2:28 PM
My Aspirations are going crazy !!
A few moments ago I went in my game, I selected a family and I notice that one of my sims adult had an aspiration "CheeseToast " Oo' (with a small drawing of a toast). I thought that must be a bug not too naughty then I go nevertheless on the lot and the loading was interminable... >_<.
I started again my game to go on another lot and a sims adult had an aspiration "Growing" like the children. I tried to go on the lot and I have a interminable loading too !!

In fact it's not an innocent bug it's a bug which fulfilled its function very well : to make crazy the world. Thus I deduce from it that I have a problem but how to delete it? What's happened?

PS: I already tried to isolate some very recent downloads which I had made right before launching the game

PS n°2 : Sorry if you don't understand, I can't explain very well as I'm french and even if I luv english, I can't explain some situations (especially here, I haven't the technical language like the name of the aspirations etc...)
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 2:35 PM
Try taking out ALL of your custom content and see if the problem still happens. Then post on MTS2 if you still have the problem.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 3:08 PM
I've deleted all my contents :

Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 3:28 PM
Strange. I'm having trouble kind of like that.. my children sims have Lifetime Wants, and keep those for the rest of their lives even if their later Aspiration doesn't usually have those LTWs. v_v

I also have no hacks or anything.. maybe my game just starts getting glitchy now after all those generations of sims. ]:

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 3:40 PM
So that's not a custom content problem...

*cry*

That's unfair Friday my game was operational XD
I hope somebody in the forum has ever had this problem...
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#6 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 3:49 PM
Locked thread | Locked by: discordkitty Reason: Tech help belongs on MTS2 - see inside