Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:27 PM
Default Why do the Vampire Sims have different pictures?
You know which one I mean, the little avatar type pic you get at the side and on their stats bar. Why is it the vampires have different ones? (so far I've counted 4). There's the:

1. I vant to drink you blood! type 'rar' pic
2. Lookit these big teeth! (random open mouth)
3. I'm too sexy for my fangs (suave.. very Dracula)
4. Why did you do this to me?! (absolute mortification)

So... anyone got any answers? I notice that it's changed when I change my Sim's appearence...
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:33 PM
It's the same with other poses sims have; there are several variations to keep them from looking as if someone roboticized them and made them stand exactly the same way :P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:45 PM
See I feel so deprived, I never get new poses *pout*
Alchemist
#4 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:49 PM
you just have to change their appearance in the mirror and the poses change too.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:05 PM
Yeah I sometimes find myself make my Sims change their appearance like 10 times before they get a pose that actually looks good with their face! haha... I like how vampire Sims look... I wonder what Sims that became werewolves look like... I definitely have to try that... I hate zombies though... eww they disgust me...

Create your own reality ~
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:38 PM
I believe there's actually 6 of them. If you get Squinge's updated Hula Dance & More hack, it includes the vampire poses... very useful if you want sims to look properly RARR for pics.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.