Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#301 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 4:50 AM
Person whatever: How can you possibly justify treating your parents like that? My God. Sometimes I hate them too, for my own reasons, but I'd never treat them like trash. Move out already.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#302 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 9:51 PM
Person 3: Yeah, I know what you said behind my back and I'm not surprised. Grow up and stop trying to act all superior because you think everything you say is right. Don't tell me what you think I think, because you're not me, and you never will be. I just want to seriously shut you up every time you start in on me.

Person 18: I don't know if we're friends or more . . . gah!

Person 4: *facepalms* Get a better taste in reality. Please.

Person 15: That convo was awkward, I know. T.T

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#303 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 5:24 AM
Everyone whom I'm fed up with right now irl: I'm done. You're entitled to your opinion of me, I don't care if you think I'm ugly or stupid or fake, because I know I'm not, I don't think I am any of those things. I'm finished, I'm done with your immaturity and bitchiness and the pointless drama you all create amongst yourselves. Done with your rude comments, and you girls putting me down and snickering behind my back, the comments from you boys. I'm finished with pretending to be like you because I think I've finally realized I'm not. I'm done with putting up with the racial comments. Does it matter if I'm "a cracker"? No, it doesn't. And to you, my supposed "best friend", who I was supposed to be 'bff' with, I'm through with you too. For a best friend, you sure sucked at it. Friends don't put each other down, friends don't threaten, don't steal on a daily basis, don't demand things. I'm sick of your jealousy, how you try so hard. Go back to your poser life, with your "boyfriend" who doesn't give you the time of day, and your so called dealer. Stop trying to get into the 'stoner' lifestyle it's not you, and get your goddamn story straight. You my dear have a warped sense of reality, and I may be the first to figure it out and I know that the others will too. Because you may think you're my best friend, but I. Will. Step on you. Don't underestimate me. We all have different classes this year; don't come up to me asking for answers, you won't get them. For people who claim to be so well acquainted with the Internet, you'd think you know how to do a Google search for Essays. Grow up, all of you, and until you do leave me out of your drama. I'm done for real.

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Alchemist
#304 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 4:35 PM
person 1: go die
person 2: you go die too
many certain persons: I wish you all die

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
#305 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 8:14 PM
Person 3: Agh, just stop, okay? Stop flaming my pages and stop following me around. I hate you, alright?!

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
#306 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 1:25 PM
Person 1: You were my friend, once. I thought we could keep in touch through email but all you send me is chain mail. Is that how much a friend is to you, a name on the contacts list, or is it just me? Do you actually have real friends? I've tried sending you personal emails, but you don't respond. If you actually like me you'd better try and show it or maybe I'll just ignore you like you ignore me.

Person 2: I hate you and you hate me, that much is clear. We've never said it but it hangs in the air whenever we pass. We're not directly horrible, in fact you pretend I'm ok and I sort of go along with it, but really I want to kill you every time I see you, just for treating me like I'm different in a bad way. I wish you would just stop pretending and then we could just ignore each other.
That would be much better.

I do kind of feel better now!

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know."
Alchemist
#307 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 6:28 AM
Person whateverthehellitwas - we used to be so close... now look at us

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Theorist
#308 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 3:47 PM
To person 1: Would you stop whining/complaining about past things that can't even be changed anymore? You're just causing pointless arguments and you're not helping the situation at all. And stop thinking that someone else wrong just because they have different opinion with you! You claim that people are always blaming you for disagreeing with them... and you're doing exactly the same thing!
Field Researcher
#309 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 6:28 PM
Person 3: I hate you so much but I hardly even know you. Look how horrible you're making me sound. Just get some personality, I mean, do you even know what arguing is or do you just agree with everything everyone says and do everything their way? I like arguing.

Person 4: I hate to say this but you could almost be compared to Person 3 for being the same. But you are so different.
On one hand I wish you'd stop trying to control me, because it doesn't work.
On the other hand it's probably because you are controlled so much yourself.

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

Test Subject
#310 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 8:22 PM
Person watchamacallthem: I've liked you since the 3rd grade you hoe!

I'm the key to your heart...Wait, what?
*Link below!* :)
http://www.thesims3.com/contentDeta...ontentId=260833

I dream that you won't leave.
And I have a question:
What is love?
What is love?
Oh, oh oh oh-oh-oh.♫
♥-NeverShoutNever!-♥
Mad Poster
#311 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 11:37 PM
Person 12036390495802370: LET ME SLEEP IN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I DUN WANNA GET UPPPPPP. D:

Top Secret Researcher
#312 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 9:29 AM
[Person 1]..Tbh with you. Just leave me alone. Your always following me, copying me, wanting to work with me. And now, after all these years, I don't want to put up with it anymore. :/.

[Person 3]..Your amazing. You need to realise it <3.

Top Secret Researcher
#313 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 1:06 PM
[Person Two]...Thanks for the support when I needed it? :/. All you care about is yourself, and you never bother to think about me :/.

Forum Resident
#314 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 5:38 PM Last edited by Nightly367 : 30th Oct 2010 at 9:36 PM.
Person 1: I'm here to do my job. You're here to do your job. We have the same job. Therefore, do your job instead of standing there, reading magazines, or aimlessly wandering around. I'm sick of doing your work after you leave after I've already done my fair share.

Person 2: Why does Person 1 continuously have more hours than me? I've been working here a lot longer than she has, and you've said yourself that I'm a great worker and good to have around. I do my job and I do it fairly well. She does hardly anything. What's the deal?

Person 3-200: Seriously. You stink. You smell like cat urine, cow manure, body odor, and/or just skank. Go take a shower and change your clothes. Oh, you brought reusable bags with you for me to bag your items? Great! Oh wait, you forgot to remove the cat urine & pet hair from them. You're making me abuse the Germ-X.

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Mad Poster
#315 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 4:31 AM
Person Whatever: I think you've taken to watching over me. Like a mother hen, but cooler. Thanks for all your help on everything. I love your nickname too

Mad Poster
#316 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 5:05 AM Last edited by cassslas1996 : 18th Nov 2010 at 2:56 AM.
Person 1: Y'know, If you were anyone else I might be shocked that you'd have your FRIEND break up with me. But, no, not you. I'm quite glad to see you off, really. You were a complete ass and all you talked about was sex. You tell me you "love me" two days after we start dating, and then you constantly say "do you loveee meeeeee" and "do you meaaannn itttt" and crap. I mean, really. I know guys may have a different definition of love, but REALLY?
Person 2: I miss you. A lot. Like, a lot a lot. You just randomly left all of us and you never came back...I know you're still there. Please, come back, just once? Just for ten minutes, I wouldn't care. I just miss you so much. I want to see you. So goddamn bad. I still, quite pathetically, love you; Even if you broke my heart and left me to find out everything you've done behind my back in a period of ten minutes. I don't think you were really sorry, I don't.
Person 3: I miss you also. I hate that we went to different high schools; You were the only real friend I've ever had IRL. I hope the plans to hang out this next weekend stick. :3
Person 4: There are a lot of things I could say here. I'll just stick with the you're really cool, don't randomly disapear like person 2...Please.
Person 5: You're my closest friend. The closest I have ever had. I really miss being able to talk to you on Skype, and I hope you get your computer fixed soon; Or I may have to come over there and fix it myself. |:<
Person 6: I don't understand what I did that made you hate me so goddamn much. I never meant to be a bitch to you, and every time I try to be nice you've spat in my face. I almost wish we could start over and everything, but... I know you wouldn't even bother.
Person 7: You are one of the best, most kindhearted people I know. I love you very much, a little bit more than just as a friend. You are very clever and funny, and you're also very very pretty, even if you don't think so. ♥

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#317 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 3:27 AM
Person 1: Homophobia, even if you're "Muslim" (is that really your excuse?!), is not cool. Especially when my lesbian friends are sitting RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. And when one runs out of the room crying, you laugh and say she's going to return her suit for their wedding?! Unfriending. Now.

Person 2: Why so nice all of a sudden? It's creepy. And kind of weird.

Person 3: Oooooooooooooooopsie.

Helptato
#318 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 5:28 PM
Person 99: HAHAHAHA Joke's on you! I LOVE college, it's great. So glad I didn't go to the other one!
Person 999999: I'll ALWAYS have the upperhand darling. Remember that. You may have all the material things you desire in life, but money can't buy happiness.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Lab Assistant
#319 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 2:36 AM
A teacher: You know what is lamer than our exams? You.
Field Researcher
#320 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 12:23 PM
Person 5: I can't post it here. Nor can I tell you. But I'm sorry. Really sorry.

Forum Resident
#321 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 10:19 PM
Screw you 5th period science teacher.Screw you.
Alchemist
#322 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 2:32 PM Last edited by The Creeper : 5th Jul 2011 at 3:26 PM.
Person 1 aka my Biology Teacher from Elementary: F**k you, dear Elementary School Biology teacher, who, besides hating on homosexuals because they spread AIDS, were even contradicting yourself saying that contraceptive methods are against religion and "don't have sex until after marriage and, EVEN THEN, do it just to have children!" crap. Just go and shoot yourself, I'd personally be very happy.

Person 2: I'm sorry. I'm sorry for calling you a whole damn book of names, just because you befriended my enemy. Maybe you didn't know what you were doing. I'm very sorry. Hope you will forgive me once, because I certainly have forgiven you.

Person 3: why do you have to piss me off everytime you see me about how stupid my sister was when she was our teacher (yes, my sister is a Romanian teacher and she was our professor for a year)? Do you think me or her actually care about what you think? As long as you insult my sister in such horrible ways, stop calling yourself my friend. Because, well, you're not. Instead of kissing her god damn feet for not making you repeat the year because of your absolutely awful grades, you insult her so badly? Since that damned 7th grade, you kept telling me how she's a whore and a slut and all of these words' synonyms. I got it. Really, I did. You didn't like her, I'm ok with it. You called her like that once, twice, but I'm kinda fed up. Really. 5 years of being told about this stuff every fucking time you see me, I got it. There will, however, come that day when you'll have to meet her face-to-face and tell her everything you told me, because she doesn't know. I'll laugh at you with my whole body when that will happen. Remember the age difference between you and her. Remember the IQ difference between you and her. Remember the fact that you SUCK at grammar and she is perfect, more or less. So STFU, until I explode and beat the hell out of you and, believe me, you do NOT want that.
You don't know her. Like, at all. Having her as a professor for one year shouldn't make you think you know her. She's the greatest person I have ever known, the best friend I have. Maybe she is a harsh professor, but she's a great girl and all, so shut up already and stop bitching about her like she's the hobo over the street.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#323 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 9:21 PM
Person 1 a.k.a. My Math teacher: Ooooh, not another test! I just can't stand too many Homework that I can't finished 'cause you never teach us a F***ing thing! Motherf***er! You just write something we couldn't understand and give us a Sh**load of home work and giving a barrage of test, if could, I would bitch-slapped you across the world and say,"not today f***er"

Person 2: Okay, I know you hate me, but let me tell you I hate myself more, don't blame me, blame your fake-ass, idiotic, motherf***ers who you called "friends". I pray to the great vocalist in the sky that you've been fixed, I hope they took your nuts off, because spreading your seeds could be a disaster
Field Researcher
#324 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:05 AM
Person 1: I hate you. Seriously. I am a very bitter person and I dislike a lot of people, but you I actually hate. You have to realise that I do not want to be your friend. You bullied me. You trash-talked me. You almost made me kill myself. When you were finally made to understand by Person 2 that I am not someone you can just stomp over, you started flirting with me. I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND I NEVER WILL. EVER. I haven't seen you for nearly a year now, and to be honest I hope I won't see you EVER AGAIN. Crawl into a hole and die, motherfucker!

Person 2: Oh, honey, what can I say? I love you. Forever. I haven't seen you for almost one and a half year now, and I think about you all day, every day. I dream of you at night. When I cry I wish you were there. You were my first love, and you will always be the one I love most. I hope we can reform our friendship even though I messed it up so thoroughly. I miss you. You will always be my best friend, despite everything.
Mad Poster
#325 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 6:09 AM Last edited by cassslas1996 : 18th Sep 2011 at 9:56 PM.

Person 2: Do you know how unbelievably awesome you are? Because you're awesome. Come here. *grabby paws*

Person 3: I'm sorry if I caused you to be the receiver of a gigantic sob or a rant. I'm sorry to everyone. Especially person 1. You're a really awesome best friend, even if you do have really bad grammar and talk about tragic news stories too much.

Person 4: Dude, stop banging your uncle in a tiny camper by the lake with your son one room away (In a camper, did I mention?) and get the eff home. I want my mom back. ;-;

Person/cat/creature 5: I'm sorry. D: I hate that you must be so sore and your sister hates you and everything. But it would break my heart if we had to send you to the shelter because you're loud when you go into heat. I love you. ♥

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«

Page 13 of 15