Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#76 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 8:36 PM
Just heard another one last night, during a child-parent hug interaction. It sounded like the parent muttered "hate you" at the kid!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#77 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 8:52 PM
In the Sims 2 version of a Lily Allen song it sounds she's saying ''put the weed in your bra'' O.o

I come in peace
#78 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 5:07 AM
Whenever the toddler plays with the toy that earns logic points I hear "What the fuck"

When an adult female (the more feminine voice) teaches the bird to speak I hear Walkus

I hear children say we and oh no when playing with the doll house

I believe I heard a female sim say pourquoi while playing a game can't remember which, it is French for why? (It's been years since I was in French class so forgive me if it's poor)

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Mad Poster
#79 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 4:08 PM
Yesterday one of my sims was placing his infant on the floor after feeding and changing her. I heard him say "there you go" to her as he laid her down.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Test Subject
#80 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 10:24 PM
When I hear one sim yelling at another, I hear:
"Steering ... and drove... a llama."
and in another one:
"Hot chocolate is the bomb."
and:
"You crapped it!"

The statement above is TRUE.
The statement below is FALSE.

Thissentenceissupposedtoconfuseyousodontbotherifyoulovecorrectingmygrammar. ;)
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 11:30 PM
I've heard them say "Belinda McCoy" ... don't remember who said it or why.
Page 4 of 4