Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 11:28 PM
Default Editing/Sharing a Secret Society
Hi there!

I've been making over my Sim State University, and I'd really love to make-over and share the secret society from SSU. But I've been having some difficulties!

Firstly - I can't seem to make the society visible in the neighbourhood view. I've tried re-zoning the lot to community and also to residential, but it never appears in neighbourhood view. I can go and visit the lot - it appears on the list of community lots - but I can't see it anywhere.

Any ideas why it wouldn't? Or is there some other way of packing up the new secret society?

Also, I saw other societies have been shared already zoned as secret societies (not just as residential), so how have they been able to do that when they go invisible when you zone them as secret societies?

Thanks for any help you may provide. Hope these aren't obvious questions! I have searched here and through google, but no help.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 12:35 AM
Try this:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,9750.0.html

"To unhide lots, subtract 0x00000010 from the value in U0 of the Lot Description in SimPE, works in reverse for hiding lots too."
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 4:20 AM
You can create a secret society by creating it in residential and then use the changeLotZoning cheat to change it to secret society. I've done it once.