Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 4:18 PM
I think im in love with someone I hate
Sigh.
When I meet him we were friend because we were both class clowns.
Then I realised he was cute, told my stupid friends and they SPILLED IT!
He tried to break it to me softly he didnt like me back, but I was cool.
I told him I didnt expect him to like me back.
Then he started getting grossed out by me..
A year later we HATE each other.
He tries to bully me, but im feistier than I look, and poke him the finger and insult his momma and such.
But im moving schools and Im dreaming about him more than often.. often being alot.
Every night I dream that he forgives me and likes me, that he strokes my hair as I sit on his lap.
Every time I wake up with an aching heart.
Ill never see him again, and If I do ill want to attack him
Im so confused.

www.sweetiesims.webs.com
Is looking for moderaters!
We are in the budding stage but still have some truely unique content. Please take 2 seconds to check it out.

JOIN THE NEWEST REBELIATION AGAINST SIMS 3! SIMS 2 WILL TRUELY ALWAYS BE BETTER!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 5:57 AM
It seems like you are having a case of Sam Puckett-itis, from iCarly, except this guy probably doesn't like you back. My advice is to just move on, think about your new school and think of how many cute boys there are there! You don't deserve being picked on by a guy you like, and maybe at the new school you will meet a way cuter and nicer guy! I myself am getting over a relationship that went really bad. Even though he treated me horribly, I still love him. How am I slowly getting over him? I remind myself of the terrible things he did to me and whenever I think about him I just get mad, not sad! No one said you'll be able to get over him over night, but eventually you will; you just have to gather the will to move on! If you're not ready to move on, maybe talk to him in a private area after school, away from all his friends (no one wants you to ruin your whole day, right?) and tie up any loose ends you may have. Say what you feel, positive AND negative, and tell him you just want to have a peaceful last few days of school! This is only advised if you really can't move on without doing this, and choose your words wisely! Don't tell him you love him, because he is showing signs that he is too immature to handle that sort of conversation. After you finish talking to him, you will need to move on. You'll be much happier after you do! I hope this was helpful, and I hope I don't mess things up for you even more!! Good luck!
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 12:44 AM
Sounds like a story from a book. Well, don't worry. If you're moving you might find someone new in your life that you might like and might like you back too. Don't worry too much.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 9:25 AM Last edited by Lolipop26 : 5th Jun 2012 at 6:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by lolapola
Sigh.
When I meet him we were friend because we were both class clowns.
Then I realised he was cute, told my stupid friends and they SPILLED IT!
He tried to break it to me softly he didnt like me back, but I was cool.
I told him I didnt expect him to like me back.
Then he started getting grossed out by me..
A year later we HATE each other.
He tries to bully me, but im feistier than I look, and poke him the finger and insult his momma and such.
But im moving schools and Im dreaming about him more than often.. often being alot.
Every night I dream that he forgives me and likes me, that he strokes my hair as I sit on his lap.
Every time I wake up with an aching heart.
Ill never see him again, and If I do ill want to attack him
Im so confused.

Ok the first thing do you know where he lives if you do go to his house it takes a lot to do it but you can and then knock if his mother opens the door you are in luck next tell the his mother that you are his friend ask if he's home if he is before his mother calls him say that you didn't think it was that time and leave if he isn't then talk to the mother abuot him a lot about him then talk about how you love him so much if she seems nice tell her that he has being very mean to you lately and talk abuot suff he has said to you then leave before he gets home you will get hooked up in no time!! It worket for my friend Kate so I hope you will try it! if you are getting dreams about him two must be right fore tather hes borble dreaming of you to good Lucke if you try this I hope you do so you to can be happy together :D:

Cheese is awesome