Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 10:14 PM
Can male fairies be abducted and impregnated by aliens in the sims 3?
Can male fairies be abducted and impregnated by aliens in the sims 3? i have a male fairy and i want him to have children, but i don't want him to have a wife or woohoo with a female at all, so i was planning on having him get abducted by aliens and impregnated.
is that possible though? i've read that only human sims can get abducted and impregnated.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prime
Can male fairies be abducted and impregnated by aliens in the sims 3? i have a male fairy and i want him to have children, but i don't want him to have a wife or woohoo with a female at all, so i was planning on having him get abducted by aliens and impregnated.
is that possible though? i've read that only human sims can get abducted and impregnated.

Nope. Supernaturals in general can't get impregnated by aliens. I've tried many times.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 10:34 PM
ah man is there any mod that can enable it? or any other way to get a male fairy pregnant in sims 3?
Site Helper
#4 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 10:55 PM
I would suspect that Woohooer http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer is probably more what you were looking for, since it is the mod that is designed to alter the romantic and woohoo interactions.

And if you are looking for a half-fairy alien, you will need Hybrid http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Hybrid although I don't know if that is one of the mixtures that is problematic or not. Some work well, some don't.

And yes, you can use Master Controller (?with the Cheats module? I have it so I forget which interactions are in the Base and which are not) to force a sim to be pregnant, although if you don't use alien abduction you should be sure to download male pregnancy outfits or your sim will become a floating head while he's pregnant.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 10:58 PM
is there any way to do it without mods? i just wanted my fairy sim to get pregnant and have babies all by himself. they dont have to be alien or fairies or anything.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by newlibertysims
You could adopt?

well i also wanted his genetics to be passed down
is there a magic spell he could cast or something?
Site Helper
#7 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 12:06 AM
Honestly, the easiest way would be to get Woohooer, enable same sex pregnancy, and let him have fun. You don't need Hybrid if you don't care about mixed occult status.

But there is no way without a mod to enable same sex pregnancy. EA didn't put that into the game.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#8 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 12:13 AM
The only ways without mods are (1) travel to the future and engineer a baby (requires the ITF EP), (2) learn the science skill and clone yourself (requires the UL EP), (3) spend 45,000 lifetime happiness points on the Clone Voucher and get a child aged clone of yourself (I think that one came with GEN) or (4) use the AMB time machine; there's a slight chance that your Sim will come back with a child (also a clone). All other ways need mods.

Apparently one way to get an alien baby for Supernaturals is to add the "Unexpected weight gain" moodlet to a Sim with MasterController. MasterController also has the Instant Baby function. "Ordinary" male pregnancy requires WooHooer in addition.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 12:21 AM
One thing I'd like to add is that alien pregnancies are probably not what the OP really wanted anyway. The male sim is not a genetic parent to the child they carry that way, the aliens are. The sim that becomes "pregnant" that way is merely a surrogate. At least, I thought that's how this works.

There is another way not listed to parent a child without mods (but also without pregnancy). It has something to do with challenging the Role Sim Grim Reaper behind the Door of Life and Death to a guitar match. I know that sounds like gibberish, sorry, but I don't have that EA Store set so am not sure exactly how it goes but believe it's similar to the ITF Hospital genetic engineering method in its results.

Or...they could raise Plant Sims? But I don't think that's genetic either.

Ah, there is one more way. Bring the sim into CAS and change him to a female, then get pregnant by way of another male. Then change him back after the babies are born. But as the OP doesn't want another sim involved, I think we are really talking about wanting cloning and engineering here, not pregnancies.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#10 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 9:08 AM
The Grim Reaper door from the Store is, unfortunately, a very badly made piece of custom content, a dodgy mod in other words. The genetic blending doesn't work properly and you are likely to end up with a 0-slider default Sim baby. It still amazes me that the creator apparently didn't simply use the ITF code and decided to make their own botched up version.