Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2021 at 1:26 PM
Default Not letting me change a thumbnail?
So i have a mod (https://modthesims.info/d/655466/ma...at-freddys.html) and i made a better thumbnail for it but every time i click to make the image i made the thumbnail in the download summary section it just shows the original image i used, so i removed that image from the page and it just picked a diffrent image? I need help!
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 3rd May 2021 at 2:39 PM
Sorry you are having issues.  Which of the images do you want as the default thumbnail?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2021 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Sorry you are having issues.  Which of the images do you want as the default thumbnail?

Its the one that says 'Marionette outfit' on it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd May 2021 at 4:00 PM

https://thumbs.modthesims2.com/img/...2-49-16PM-2.png
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd May 2021 at 4:54 PM

Hows it going so far?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 3rd May 2021 at 9:54 PM
It should be good to go now.  I did notice that the reason it didn't save was because the category was off.  The category "Facepaint" doesn't exist in the Makeup category.  How did you select that category?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th May 2021 at 5:55 AM
It should be good to go now.  I did notice that the reason it didn't save was because the category was off.  The category "Facepaint" doesn't exist in the Makeup category.  How did you select that category?

I think the category was selected automaticaly
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#8 Old 4th May 2021 at 10:25 AM
Okay I thought as much - I'll look into that. Sounds like I categorized them incorrectly in the backend, or I'll just add Facepaint